Luke Plange

RoyMac5

3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Ones a thread about him as a player in the Derby thread, and the other ones in the transfer thread.

@David makes d’rules.

But literally only the OP of this thread is discussing the Derby County player.  Every post since must therefore be off topic, as they're discussing potential/rumoured transfers... just like the thread with the exact same title, over in the Transfer Department.

I know you agree with me... why would you not... but come on... admit it... You don't know how to merge, and @David's not picking up your calls! 

#provemewrong  ?

12 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

But literally only the OP of this thread is discussing the Derby County player.  Every post since must therefore be off topic, as they're discussing potential/rumoured transfers... just like the thread with the exact same title, over in the Transfer Department.

I know you agree with me... why would you not... but come on... admit it... You don't know how to merge, and @David's not picking up your calls! 

#provemewrong  ?

He’d have to merge part of the thread. 

45 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

#MERGE please @mods?  

26 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Ones a thread about him as a player in the Derby thread, and the other ones in the transfer thread.

@David makes d’rules.

3 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

He’d have to merge part of the thread. 

If Plange isn't transferred to Palace or anyone else, in my view he has the potential to become the best goalscorer that we have had since Chris Martin.

(Let's see the mods split that sentence into three and merge with other threads on Transfers, ex-Rams and current Derby players ?)

32 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

#provemewrong  ?

If you merge threads that have been running a while they allocate in time posted order.  I think you’ll agree with me in that can lead to confusion and a messy thread.

Davids mobiles got no signal or the batteries flat I assume? ?