Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

6 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Touche. But point still stands. Why would we expect contrition from other clubs owners when our ex owner has shown very little in that way for the mess were in?

Not a case of contrition about our wrongdoings or our punishment, but I would have thought other Clubs may have had something to say about two other Clubs trying to sue us, over and above the punishments.

Just now, Eatonram said:

Not a case of contrition about our wrongdoings or our punishment, but I would have thought other Clubs may have had something to say about two other Clubs trying to sue us, over and above the punishments.

You've lost me which isn't hard by the way ?

Another poster mentioned contrition from other clubs, not I.

I was merely pointing out the irony of seeking contrition from another clubs owner when our last owner has shown very little themselves.

6 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

This time last year we were waiting for the takeover to be concluded before Christmas!

Deja vu

Ahh those Halcyon days of our sail, It's like we mist the boat on the Seas horizon, Only for months later to get docked points and now finding we're moored at the bottom of the division...it's all a shipwreck I tell thee!

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

Touche. But point still stands. Why would we expect contrition from other clubs owners when our ex owner has shown very little in that way for the mess were in?

So Morris is pursuing us for the £120 million we owe him is he? Which i think he is entitled to? I don't think he is. Whereas Gibson and Couhig are  pursuing us for money we don't owe them and they are not entitled to in the belief that we can't afford either the time or the money to fight them.  

Edited by PistoldPete

8 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

So Morris is pursuing us for the £120 million we owe him is he? Which i think he is entitled to? I don't think he is. Whereas Gibson and Couhig are  pursuing us for money we don't owe them and they are not entitled to in the belief that we can't afford either the time or the money to fight them.  

200-2.gif

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

Morris should not be persuing DCFC for sod all.  The man could be remembered for DCFCs demise.  Yet you still keep defending him.  Are you sure you name is Pete, not...... M**......  I need to be careful as I'm already on a warning for overzealous moderating ?

Edited by RAM1966

22 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Morris should not be persuing DCFC for sod all.  The man could be remembered for DCFCs demise.  Yet you still keep defending him.  Are you sure you name is Pete, not...... M**......  I need to be careful as I'm already on a warning for overzealous moderating ?

I agree that morally he should not be pursuing Derby for anything. And he isn't even though  he is entitled to. Whereas  Gibson is pursuing money that he is not entitled to. I am not defending either of them but in terms of morality I think Gibson is lower down the food chain that's all.