Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

45 minutes ago, Sean said:

Who's Piryev?

He is an Azerbaijani businessman, who is based in the UK.  He was the front man for an alleged 400 million pound bid for West Ham which clearly wasn't successful.

He said earlier this year that he was aware Derby and Hull were available and he could turn his attention to us.

I actually thought he was responsible for shouting from the rooftops about the West Ham bid like Alonso did with us, but it turns out it was David Sullivan who did the talking.

Piryev is in cahoots with an ex QPR chief exec and bizarrely the Ferdinand brothers.

16 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

New story in the Sun.

Kirchner flying in on Monday to try and Rush a deal along.

Either the article is full of bull, or if true he is growing frustrated at the delays, the state of the club left by Mel is a suprise and if the cost keeps rising it may be too difficult for him.

Cracks starting to appear perhaps?

Maybe he is just hustling. Trying to make himself the sole bidder

45 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

New story in the Sun.

Either the article is full of bull, or if true he is growing frustrated at the delays, the state of the club left by Mel is a suprise and if the cost keeps rising it may be too difficult for him.

Think a lot will be surprised  with the mess we are in, I know it’s depressing but I wouldn’t be surprised if this doesn’t drag on longer than what the admins say 

24 minutes ago, sage said:

Maybe he is just hustling. Trying to make himself the sole bidder

Sounds right. Auction busting. Tells the admins, I’ve done enough diligence, here’s my price, you have 5 days. Then I’ll look at other clubs. Puts the admins in a tough position not least because they have probably agreed a process with HMRC which involves an auction. Even more difficult if Rooney is telling the admins they have to go with his friend Chris. 

1 hour ago, Ramifications said:

The Sun article mentions CEO, Stephen Pearce, still employed by the club on a big wage. Surprised to see he is still there to be honest. Mel's right hand man. 

There were hints from admin the other day that him still being there has been a great help, and that without him, the administrators  costs would have been considerably more, as more (admin) staff (and expenses) would have been required, as they would have had to find out what he already knows... sort of thing!

Think it was part of the Q&A's with Rams Trust, but cba to find the link on here.  Sorry!  

?

55 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

There were hints from admin the other day that him still being there has been a great help, and that without him, the administrators  costs would have been considerably more, as more (admin) staff (and expenses) would have been required, as they would have had to find out what he already knows... sort of thing!

Think it was part of the Q&A's with Rams Trust, but cba to find the link on here.  Sorry!  

?

From RT minutes:

Will the club explain Stephen Pearce’s continuing involvement with the club?

We do not want to comment on individual employees – all staff were assessed at the beginning of administration to identify those required at the club (particularly rather than paying higher fees for additional administration staff). Stephen Pearce has played a vital role in negotiations with the EFL and the appeal, and continues to have a role at the club. 

8 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

New story in the Sun.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16871712/chris-kirchner-england-Derby-takeover-championship/amp/

Link to Sun article above. I actually see this as a good thing as its injecting some urgency into a process we all want concluding asap given the January window.

Its also well timed given the revelation of Quantuma's costs...over 400 quid an hour & total anticipated expenses of 2.75 million (made up of 1.5m fees & 1.25m expenses). Its hideously expensive them remaining at the club & hence they need to conclude matters with HMRC & other legitimate creditors asap.

The administrators told RamsTrust that the legal opportunism from the 2 clubs needed sorting pre-sale but short of caving in, I dont see how this happens quickly. May be that a prospective buyer assumes these laughable liabilities & that this is a factor in getting to preferred bidder status. It would certainly remove Gibson & Couhig's trump card.

9 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

New story in the Sun.

Why is the cost rising? The admin team has to get the best deal for the creditors. If the cost is rising that can only be because other bidders have put in better offers.  The admin team will choose preferred bidder very soon. So Kirchner will have to be the best bidder or he will not be the chosen one. 

I could re-write that article saying CK is coming over to further demonstrate his commitment to buying the club and to see what he can do to help speed up the process. Nothing factual would have changed but it wouldn't get so much reaction.

As for him being shocked by what we owe, he had paid his money and would have known the financial situation weeks ago. The only person who is "shocked" (mock outrage) is the "journalist" (hack) who wrote the story. 

19 minutes ago, angieram said:

I could re-write that article saying CK is coming over to further demonstrate his commitment to buying the club and to see what he can do to help speed up the process. Nothing factual would have changed but it wouldn't get so much reaction.

As for him being shocked by what we owe, he had paid his money and would have known the financial situation weeks ago. The only person who is "shocked" (mock outrage) is the "journalist" (hack) who wrote the story. 

You’re fired, no-one will click on the headline to read that! ?

Hopefully its to hustle the others along too.