Derby finally accept 21 point deduction.

taggy180

Just now, Ewe Ram said:

Can I just add here that our fans trashing Mel Morris on Twitter are embarrassing. Just stay classy, we know he’s let us all down etc etc etc, but just don’t do it, you’re making yourselves look stupid. 

Look at what he has done to our club. He has set fire to it then jumped ship.

I think those that continue to defend mel morris make themselves look more stupid personally.

9 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

He's a red dog...so wouldn't bet against it!

Funny how nobody was bothered about him being a red dog or were dismissing his tweets until the last few months.

"I won't believe it until Percy tweets it" was a bit of a mantra for some.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

Fans have been competely let down. 

I hope the efl and Derby publish a full explanation of what rules have been alleged to have been broken, the alleged values of the overspend, amortisation methods etc. 

The EFL have frankly had us by the balls for months and months. The rules and regulators need to change.. It's not fair that fans of the team involved have to be left in uncertainty for years and years. 

2 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Someone must be leaking shizzle to Percy. I doubt it’s us. 
I feel like throwing stones at the EFL HQ where are they based?

Wait and see what Radio Derby and DET say. If there’s anything to be said we will hear something from them tonight I think

29 minutes ago, Orphanram said:

11 man wall on the goal line from kick off

We need to be tactical about how we approach some games.

When it comes down to the climax of the season, we may be facing opponents that need points to overhaul Boro or Forest in the table and who must leap-frog them in order to reach a play-off place!

That's the time for us to put juniors and rookies in the team and play some players out of position! Yes, we might get tonked like Fulham hitting 7 against Blackburn - but such beatings would give meaning to those Derby games, in the great satisfaction should Boro and Forest be pushed out of the top 6 because of those results!

It looks like The EFL has engineered our season to all but consign us to relegation, so let's have some fun at other's expense :))

Edited by Woodypecker

Just now, Curtains said:

This is the worst possible outcome but we just have to move on as fans and hope we survive as a club .

The administrators have been far too optimistic IMO from day one .

Who knows what will happen next ! 

Hopefully a takeover is imminent 

we need facts and a plan from the administrators.

The way they approached it so far appears to be lets pretend everything is under control and we are staying up until we find a buyer, but this has basically poo poo'd that plan.

4 minutes ago, alram said:

I think those that continue to defend mel morris make themselves look more stupid personally.

I’m not defending him at all. Not arguing with any of it, but to post on Twitter ‘MM you’re a wa***r’ etc is just childish. 

It’s the expected/default outcome given what we’ve been told previously. Yes, Morris said the P&S punishment would be 4 points, but we all know he’s economical with the truth. 
21 points was what we were told to expect, anything less would be a bonus. 
the appeal was warranted, even if it failed. 

6 minutes ago, alram said:

You don't seem to grasp the difference between defending someone and not just relentlessly slagging them off at every opportunity.

Just now, alram said:

we need facts and a plan from the administrators.

The way they approached it so far appears to be lets pretend everything is under control and we are staying up until we find a buyer, but this has basically poo poo'd that plan.

Think you need to chill out with your accusations against the administrators.