Derby finally accept 21 point deduction.

taggy180

Just now, Reggie Greenwood said:

What untruths ? Please list them 

what have they said that has been the truth?

the only time they have spoken they have said a bunch of stuff people want to hear, not the reality of the situation. 

I am seriously worried, we will either end up with a complete crook as our owner or worse go out of business.

what have they done so far to make us more appealing to a buyer?

If true then that’s us down, and I don’t for one second believe the EFL will stop there. 

Im sure their “business plan” will be as unattractive to any potential buyer as it possibly can be and they will ensure we can’t compete even in league one with the transfer fees / wages we can offer being ridiculous.

once we’re down, I can’t see us coming back up, not for a very, very long time 

Im now pretty convinced the EFL want us out of existence 

Just now, alram said:

I would like to know how much it cost the club, any money should be going out the administrators pocket not the club. but it won't.

it was obvious it was always a waste of time, them blaming it on covid (and fans agreeing with them) is pure and utter arrogance or delusion.

Aren't we talking about a further 9 point deduction for previous years P&S failures rather than the appeal against the 12 point administration appeal?

As I understand it:

1) The 9 points isn't a result of a failed appeal

2) Has nothing to do with the administrators so, why should it come out of their pocket

3) Has nothing to do with Covid

2 minutes ago, alram said:

what have they said that has been the truth?

the only time they have spoken they have said a bunch of stuff people want to hear, not the reality of the situation. 

I am seriously worried, we will either end up with a complete crook as our owner or worse go out of business.

what have they done so far to make us more appealing to a buyer?

No list then ? 

9 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

This speculation over a further 9 point deduction doesn't go anyway to explain why the administration hearing was adjourned.

Unless the Administrators told the EFL to “hold on a mo. We need to arrange a quick sale, so we can’t be doing with a drawn-out appeal process, given your track record of alacrity.”

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Aren't we talking about a further 9 point deduction for previous years P&S failures rather than the appeal against the 12 point administration appeal?

As I understand it:

1) The 9 points isn't a result of a failed appeal

2) Has nothing to do with the administrators so, why should it come out of their pocket

3) Has nothing to do with Covid

What I was spun yesterday (or I misinterpreted it) was that the administrators were doing a deal with the EFL to drop the 12 point deduction appeal in order to mitigate another further points deduction from the EFL (circa 3 points was discussed).

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Yet, before it's even concluded we're admitting defeat? 

Who is saying we have admitted defeat before it's been concluded?

Isn't the further points deduction we're talking about here to do with previous years P&S failures rather than the appeal against the administration appeal?

If the administrator has accepted a full 21 point deduction then I would suspect it all has been effectively concluded.

Just now, Tamworthram said:

Who is saying we have admitted defeat before it's been concluded?

Isn't the further points deduction we're talking about here to do with previous years P&S failures rather than the appeal against the administration appeal?

If the administrator has accepted a full 21 point deduction then I would suspect it all has been effectively concluded.

Yeah, fair point. Mixed my point deductions up there. 

10 minutes ago, alram said:

I would like to know how much it cost the club, any money should be going out the administrators pocket not the club. but it won't.

it was obvious it was always a waste of time, them blaming it on covid (and fans agreeing with them) is pure and utter arrogance or delusion.

Yep!

Ive been banging this drum for weeks, amazed at the sheer arrogance which has spread from Mel through to the fans. Rules are rules and to get any favours in life you have to show humility.

2 minutes ago, Derbados said:

If true then that’s us down, and I don’t for one second believe the EFL will stop there. 

Im sure their “business plan” will be as unattractive to any potential buyer as it possibly can be and they will ensure we can’t compete even in league one with the transfer fees / wages we can offer being ridiculous.

I actually think the EFl  would prefer it if we went down and came back up with a clean slate so they can say how they are cleaning up the game and use us as an example of redemption to justify their own shambles of a house. 

5 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Paul Merson wasn't joking

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

What I was spun yesterday (or I misinterpreted it) was that the administrators were doing a deal with the EFL to drop the 12 point deduction appeal in order to mitigate another further points deduction from the EFL (circa 3 points was discussed).

Perhaps just goes to show we shouldn't believe everything we read in the press, on twitter or on forums.

1 minute ago, LazloW said:

Notwithstanding that nobody knows anything about was has happened, why it’s happened or anything else associated with what is really happening (ignoring speculation), we’re now turning on the administrators?

Will we sing "Sack the Administrators" at the next game?