Manager of the month

BriggRam

3 minutes ago, DCFC Kicks said:

Isn't dropping 2 points in 5 games classed as a failure when your squad is worth around £110m?

also why did they need to add the 'from 5 unbeaten games!' bit when it's literally impossible to get 13 points from 5 games without going unbeaten?

Win 4=12 points....Draw 1=1 point...12+1=13 points

Or am I missing something?

15 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

You also mentioned the colour commentator and I’m like what the duck’s a colour commentator? Stopped reading the rest of the post after that. ?‍♂️

I believe it's an American term for a co-commentator/analyst.

49 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

You also mentioned the colour commentator and I’m like what the duck’s a colour commentator? Stopped reading the rest of the post after that. ?‍♂️

Isn’t that what Lee Dixon is, and all those other annoying Co-commentators that just talk about their glory days over the game. I got the term from wwe to be honest, I just thought that’s what Co-commentators are called. They’re not really Co-commentators, cos they don’t do any commentating, they’re just there to add colour. 

7 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Isn’t that what Lee Dixon is, and all those other annoying Co-commentators that just talk about their glory days over the game. I got the term from wwe to be honest, I just thought that’s what Co-commentators are called. They’re not really Co-commentators, cos they don’t do any commentating, they’re just there to add colour. 

I had never heard of the expression before and wrongly concluded it was a typo like the aforementioned Judy. I apologise.

Everyday’s a school day. 

11 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

I had never heard of the expression before and wrongly concluded it was a typo like the aforementioned Judy. I apologise.

Everyday’s a school day. 

For a second I got really worried that I was using some no longer used, frowned upon racial slur.