Tickets on sale

Foreveram

18 minutes ago, angieram said:

Administrators say it wouldn't be worth it as costs more to steward. They need to maximise income.

I understand that in terms of pure income; not something that the Administrators can necessarily judge but a more full stand would help the players ultimately gain more points ??‍♂️ 

Already people moaning about having to collect them. If they'd been post only, folks would have been moaning about that too.

Maybe those of us fairly local to Derby should pick ours up in the weeks before the game, so that only those travelling from afar have got to queue on the matchday?

I know there's quite a lot of you.

9 minutes ago, angieram said:

Already people moaning about having to collect them. If they'd been post only, folks would have been moaning about that too.

Maybe those of us fairly local to Derby should pick ours up in the weeks before the game, so that only those travelling from afar have got to queue on the matchday?

Shouldn't be too bad in person now as the days of 20K + ST holders are well behind us, so it may not be mega busy ?

36 minutes ago, angieram said:

People moan about every bloody announcement don't they.

We've got 3 weeks to collect, there's no need to rush all at once, and anyone outside the area can collect on Saturday or on the day of the Bournemouth game. What's their issue?!

I highly doubt there's many season ticket holders who live outside the area and aren't planning on coming to any home games all season ?