Tickets on sale

Foreveram

1 minute ago, Kingpin said:

3 aways? 5 aways?

Membership holder, it will be determined by how many tickets are allocated and then by how many have been to games to cover that amount, so if there is an allocation of Two thousand it will be how many games have the top 2,000 been to.

6 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Not if the amount of members exceed the allocation. Having membership will probably be the minimum requirement.

Hmmm. Sure I remembered a time when any away member was guaranteed a ticket. But maybe this was only back when the allocation used to be 4000. 

16 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Not likely mate only 70 tickets left I think if you want to go you better be quick get a ticket.

That’s  just P6 section P5 have not gone on sale yet. On line sales with post out option finishes at 12 noon Friday but presumably you can still buy in person at the ticket office. I can’t find any information about buying from Fulham ticket office or turnstiles 

14 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Or just buy a membership to guarantee a ticket?

This loophole was closed a few years ago to stop people who did not go to away games doing exactly this. It is now away members first but must have been to X away games already, then non members based on numbers of away games.

I used to know people who bought an away membership and did Forest as their only away game of the season.

8 hours ago, Foreveram said:

That’s  just P6 section P5 have not gone on sale yet. On line sales with post out option finishes at 12 noon Friday but presumably you can still buy in person at the ticket office. I can’t find any information about buying from Fulham ticket office or turnstiles 

Do Fulham still have that tourist section, where anyone can buy tickets on the day? It's right next to the away fans and is usually half empty. Plenty of Derby fans in there when I have been to games.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Do Fulham still have that tourist section, where anyone can buy tickets on the day? It's right next to the away fans and is usually half empty. Plenty of Derby fans in there when I have been to games.

No, it’s been suspended because of the reduced capacity while they are building the new stand.

On 15/11/2021 at 00:03, Rich84 said:

Picked up mine and wife's ST on Saturday,  no queues now, all good on that front and very efficient,  but.....

I enquired about being able to move seats for the odd game, when daughter is back from Uni so we can all sit together, told this is no longer an option! Have done this sort of thing in past seasons when extra family members come along, like when I have my son with me on a weekend when we are at home.....

Was able to move seats freely when we were using the mobile tkts until this weekend,  so very disappointed and really wish I didn't have a ST anymore as now I won't be going to half the games rather than the club getting extra sales.

I will be emailing the SLO about it but wondered if many others have moved seats on the odd occasion in the past?

The SLO got back to me and said it is possible to move on a game by game basis and hp in to the tkt office to sort, so visited today and after a bit of faff managed to sort for tomorrow,  so all good in the end!

5 hours ago, Topram said:

Anymore Bristol city tickets getting given?

Not sure bud open another block p40 I think 140 left in in that p37 single seats left and disabled area few left also.

I think depand how quickly remeaning shift will determine how many more will shall get.

5 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Looks like you can still buy tickets for the Fulham game from ticket office until tomorrow 4pm .Also pay on the day is available.

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

£5 increase as well

Do you think that there is likely to be tickets on the day, to buy at Fulham?

In the past, I could always get a ticket in the neutral area at Fulham if I was too late - but they have emailed me to tell me that they don't have it anymore ?