Tickets on sale

Foreveram

On 15/10/2021 at 08:43, Tamworthram said:

I’m sure it’s been mentioned before but I don’t know if it’s been raised with the club.

Members, and then ST holders get priority for away tickets which is fair enough IMO. However, because of the order blocks go on sale, you always seem to get priority for the least popular sections.

Although, as a ST holder, I already have my ticket for Coventry I thought I’d take a glance at how sales are going. There are still seats available in the worst block (right in the corner) and I can’t help but think some folk are delaying their purchase until the next block is opened up. Just doesn’t seem right to me but that’s just my opinion.

I think official supporters groups get pre allocated blocks and I doubt they’d be in the corners. Might be worth looking to join one?

Got em , £30 Millwall £23 Barnsley.There is no advanced notification nowadays about when tickets are going on sale, it just appears on the website. Usually get an email at the same time that they go on sale but not even got that this time. Hopefully we will actually get in the ground at Millwall this time as this fixture was the first to be cancelled under COVID .

1 hour ago, HorsforthRam said:

Decent attendance last night I thought. Don’t know how but it would be good to try and fill the North Stand with cheap tickets, kids etc 

Administrators say it wouldn't be worth it as costs more to steward. They need to maximise income.