Tickets on sale

Foreveram

2 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Quick Question, Is it possible to go to the ticket office and buy a ticket for home matches?

Thanks in Advance.

Yep, looks like it - 

Contact Information/Current Ticket Office Opening Hours

Ticket Office Counters (located at Pride Park Stadium with parking available in the West Stand car park)

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - 10am-4pm

Preston North End have cut their admission price to £5 for Saturday's Championship clash against Derby County at Deepdale.

North End have asked as many fans as possible to attend the game in honour of club owner Trevor Hemmings, who died on Monday, aged 86.

Tickets for the game will be £5 - including for Derby fans - with all gate receipts donated to charities supported by Hemmings.

For fans who had already purchased tickets at full price, they are being given the option to leave their money in - which would all be donated too - or opt for a cash refund of the difference.

Refund requests must be made before the day of the game.

PRESTON NORTH END TICKET INFORMATION

Following the sad passing of Preston North End’s owner Trevor Hemmings on Monday evening, to encourage as many supporters as possible to celebrate his life and leadership of their club, the hosts have decided to reduce match ticket prices for Derby County’s visit to Deepdale on Saturday 16th October (3pm kick-off).

Tickets for Saturday’s match have been reduced to £5 for all supporters including away fans, with all gate receipts to be donated to charities supported by Trevor Hemmings.

All Derby supporters that purchased a match ticket at the original prices will automatically receive the difference to the credit/debit card used to make their purchase.

And although tickets for the Rams’ first match following the international break went off-sale as scheduled at noon today, Preston have advised that just over 2,000 £5 tickets in the away end will be made available to Derby supporters on the day.

Payment will be via cash at the turnstiles and card payment will not be accepted.

4 hours ago, Mick Brolly said:

PRESTON NORTH END TICKET INFORMATION

Following the sad passing of Preston North End’s owner Trevor Hemmings on Monday evening, to encourage as many supporters as possible to celebrate his life and leadership of their club, the hosts have decided to reduce match ticket prices for Derby County’s visit to Deepdale on Saturday 16th October (3pm kick-off).

Tickets for Saturday’s match have been reduced to £5 for all supporters including away fans, with all gate receipts to be donated to charities supported by Trevor Hemmings.

All Derby supporters that purchased a match ticket at the original prices will automatically receive the difference to the credit/debit card used to make their purchase.

And although tickets for the Rams’ first match following the international break went off-sale as scheduled at noon today, Preston have advised that just over 2,000 £5 tickets in the away end will be made available to Derby supporters on the day.

Payment will be via cash at the turnstiles and card payment will not be accepted.

That's class.  Right there!  

Great Job Reaction GIF

Edited by Mucker1884

I’m sure it’s been mentioned before but I don’t know if it’s been raised with the club.

Members, and then ST holders get priority for away tickets which is fair enough IMO. However, because of the order blocks go on sale, you always seem to get priority for the least popular sections.

Although, as a ST holder, I already have my ticket for Coventry I thought I’d take a glance at how sales are going. There are still seats available in the worst block (right in the corner) and I can’t help but think some folk are delaying their purchase until the next block is opened up. Just doesn’t seem right to me but that’s just my opinion.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

I’m sure it’s been mentioned before but I don’t know if it’s been raised with the club.

Members, and then ST holders get priority for away tickets which is fair enough IMO. However, because of the order blocks go on sale, you always seem to get priority for the least popular sections.

Although, as a ST holder, I already have my ticket for Coventry I thought I’d take a glance at how sales are going. There are still seats available in the worst block (right in the corner) and I can’t help but think some folk are delaying their purchase until the next block is opened up. Just doesn’t seem right to me but that’s just my opinion.

It's always been the same and with 90% of away fixtures the worst seats go on sale first.

I have written to the club about it in the past and get same answer as @Foreveram has given - it's away club choice.

Ironically in these covid times it means we are all bundled together in a corner of ground with huge empty swathes of unsold seats ( which stewards are very reluctant to let you spread out into.)

Even more ironically, I am not going to Preston as we both have covid, almost certainly caught at one of said fixtures - home or away.