Tickets on sale

Foreveram

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Thanks both.

Well, at least that's good to know.  I recall them only being reserved for a set period early on, before being released for general sale, hence my nervousness about missing my slot!

No email for me on this.  In fact, I haven't had an email off them for quite some time, other than ticket confirmations once I've reserved my seat.  ... And I check Spam regularly too, for that very reason.

Thanks again.  I'll sleep easier next time, now I know this!  ?

I didn't get an email either.

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Thanks both.

Well, at least that's good to know.  I recall them only being reserved for a set period early on, before being released for general sale, hence my nervousness about missing my slot!

No email for me on this.  In fact, I haven't had an email off them for quite some time, other than ticket confirmations once I've reserved my seat.  ... And I check Spam regularly too, for that very reason.

Thanks again.  I'll sleep easier next time, now I know this!  ?

That email this morning was to membership holders who can claim priority tickets at a discount 

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

PS:
Purely for info... no postal tickets this time... Mobile or print yersen only.  (Not moaning... Mobile worked perfectly for me, for the last two games).

On this, for the last 2 matches the printed ticket option was available right off the bat. The game before that it wasn't when I bought my ticket but it was 3 hours later.

So given that we've worked out that there's no rush, I'd say to others wait a little while before confirming your mobile ticket because it may just turn out you can get a paper one closer to the time.

1 hour ago, Rev said:

There's still the cost of the card itself, and the people who have to programme them. 

The simple solution we have at the moment costs nothing.

It’s a faff, we paid for a season ticket, not a seasons worth of printing tickets from home. 
why can’t they just re register the old cards?

14 minutes ago, Boycie said:

It’s a faff, we paid for a season ticket, not a seasons worth of printing tickets from home. 

They had already declared the old cards redundant so lots of people will have got rid of them, still got mine though.

12 minutes ago, Boycie said:

You're right, it's a faff. 

Just as re-registering the old ones would be. I know I've thrown mine away.

Little about the club is functioning as normal at the moment, for obvious reasons, so I'll give them a lot of leeway when it comes to such issues.

I accept that others aren't so lucky as to have modern phones or access to a printer, but surely most people will know someone who can help them out?

9 minutes ago, Rev said:

You're right, it's a faff. 

Just as re-registering the old ones would be. I know I've thrown mine away.

Little about the club is functioning as normal at the moment, for obvious reasons, so I'll give them a lot of leeway when it comes to such issues.

I accept that others aren't so lucky as to have modern phones or access to a printer, but surely most people will know someone who can help them out?

David would sort it in 10 mins. But on a pro rata I’d assume.

Assuming the club are smart, and will send ST cards with the same address in one go, its still probably circa 8k in postage. If they are not smart and go card by card, its 16k in cost. Right now, that's a lot of money and time.

They should ask fans to collect their cards (up to a date), and in return, say you'd sell an additional ticket for half price to the next game as a reward. 

I'd pick up my season ticket just out of good will.

The season ticket cost includes getting a card and it being posted out.

If they’ve spent it already then tell us, communication was improving wasnt it?

I wonder if the question was asked at the fan meeting last night, or was the lack of pizza and chips with free beer the more important issue? ?

50 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I wonder if the question was asked at the fan meeting last night, or was the lack of pizza and chips with free beer the more important issue? ?

I did ask for that question to be asked, but not until I had read it on here yesterday evening and Jim had already gone to the meeting (either literally or virtually). 

Anyway, I am sure he will ask about it next time.

I do think that cash flow is still a big issue from what was reported last night. 

Yes, the money has already been spent elsewhere, that's why we're in administration. ?

8 hours ago, rammieib said:

Assuming the club are smart, and will send ST cards with the same address in one go, its still probably circa 8k in postage. If they are not smart and go card by card, its 16k in cost. Right now, that's a lot of money and time.

They should ask fans to collect their cards (up to a date), and in return, say you'd sell an additional ticket for half price to the next game as a reward. 

I'd pick up my season ticket just out of good will.

I’d be happy to pick mine up as well but, as a fan not living in Derby, I could only collect it on a match day. So, there could be some logistical problems if there was a risk if 16,000 queueing before the game.

56 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I doubt the element of your season ticket renewal price meant to cover postage was put into a separate pot though and then ring fenced to cover these future costs. Therefore, if the club has run out of money then it’s been spent so I don’t see the need batter the club regarding communication on this point.

Yes, we’ve paid for postage already but these are extraordinary times and personally, if it were possible, I’d be quite happy to pay another couple of quid to have the card posted.