Tickets on sale

Foreveram

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

My dad tried 3 times but on 3rd attempt my dad final got hold of our season ticket cards.

How can you fail?

you just walk up to the counter, tell them why you are there, and give them your (Fan ID) details. 
I was in and out in 3 minutes (yesterday. No queue). 

On away tickets, my Sheffield Utd one arrived on the Wednesday before match day,  (it was posted the day before), but my Preston one didn't arrive until the day before the game (Friday) having also been posted on the previous Tuesday.

So it would seem it is the Royal Mail who need to get their act together.

Edited by Grumpy Git

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Just passing (12:15) and noticed a not too shabby real life actual queue at the TO. 
from TO door to the players entrance, adjacent to the stadium main entrance. Single file, with no obvious signs of particular social distancing, so a good 40, maybe 50 outside?

also no long snaking queue barriers inside, when I popped in yesterday (although these can quickly be put in place if needed, of course!). 

Queues aren’t generally seen in a positive light, but under the circumstances, I quite like the fact that we remain healthy enough for queues to form (even if it is because they only have one till open! ?)

let’s hope they are all purchasing match day tickets for tomorrow, rather than just collecting their ST cards!  ?

on a separate note, I noticed yesterday that both the Morris & Pearce nameplates are still in place, in the carpark. 

I’m waffling now… goodbye!  ?

There was a snaking line this morning, but 5 or 6 tills open,so we were soon served.

33 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

How can you fail?

you just walk up to the counter, tell them why you are there, and give them your (Fan ID) details. 
I was in and out in 3 minutes (yesterday. No queue). 

Did'nt realise they were on sale yesterday, thought it was today they started.

1 minute ago, Kathcairns said:

There was a snaking line this morning, but 5 or 6 tills open,so we were soon served.

Are you nosy?  ?

did it appear to be folk buying match tickets for tomorrow, or were the majority “just” collecting their long awaited ST card(s)?

?

10 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Did'nt realise they were on sale yesterday, thought it was today they started.

We're talking season ticket cards, yeah?  As mentioned by @B4ev6is?

Not "on sale" per se, but yeah, The ever-kind @angieram posted a link (yesterday... on this thread), to the club announcement that they were now in, and available to collect in person.
Some moaned about them not being posted out, whereas I was fortunate enough to just pick mine up in passing, on the way home from work.  Walked in, straight to the till.  ?

Anyone know if you can pick up other people’s season ticket cards? My Dad doesn’t live locally, and we’d rather not queue up before the match tomorrow as it’s probably going to be crazy.  His Fan ID is linked to mine on the website and I actually bought his season ticket though my account, so ideally I’d prefer to pop over mid-week and grab both of our tickets myself.

Edited by duncanjwitham

10 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Anyone know if you can pick up other people’s season ticket cards? My Dad doesn’t live locally, and we’d rather not queue up before the match tomorrow as it’s probably going to be crazy.  His Fan ID is linked to mine on the website and I actually bought his season ticket though my account, so ideally I’d prefer to pop over mid-week and grab both of our tickets myself.

Common sense would say yes, if you have his fan ID and they can check it out. But it might be worth checking with them first.

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

We're talking season ticket cards, yeah?  As mentioned by @B4ev6is?

Not "on sale" per se, but yeah, The ever-kind @angieram posted a link (yesterday... on this thread), to the club announcement that they were now in, and available to collect in person.
Some moaned about them not being posted out, whereas I was fortunate enough to just pick mine up in passing, on the way home from work.  Walked in, straight to the till.  ?

Yet you didn't offer to pick up anyone else's, as a favour?

I'd have given you a shout out on here in return, for saving me booking time off work, but you just wonder in and out and shove two fingers up at us remote fans.

Self, self, self, as usual.

1 hour ago, Rev said:

Yet you didn't offer to pick up anyone else's, as a favour?

I'd have given you a shout out on here in return, for saving me booking time off work, but you just wonder in and out and shove two fingers up at us remote fans.

Self, self, self, as usual.

“wander”. 
?

2 hours ago, duncanjwitham said:

Anyone know if you can pick up other people’s season ticket cards?

Yes you can. Be sure to have all their details to hand though. They appeared to be asking a couple of security questions to confirm. 

Just a thought, but it’s extremely easy for me to pop in and out of the ticket office all through the week and queue for tickets, so if anyone wants to avoid queuing on a match day, drop me a PM with all your personal details, seat details, and a signed letter of authorisation, as I am only too happy to collect your season ticket cards on your behalf. 
You can then all queue up before the next home game outside the club shop, and collect them off me in person when I arrive at the ground, which is normally about 7 or 8 minutes before kick off.

Anything for mates!  ??

Edited by Mucker1884

11 hours ago, duncanjwitham said:

Yea you can with their id number.