Tickets on sale

Foreveram

7 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets on sale at 10 am today for the next two home games against Luton and Blackburn for members and general sale sale tomorrow. No mention yet of away tickets for Preston 

No mention of season tickets being sent out either.

I've played it safe and printed my tickets, but I thought that season tickets were to be sent out after 30 September 2021 and before the Luton game... 

Who Knows Idk GIF by Dolly Parton

10 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I've played it safe and printed my tickets, but I thought that season tickets were to be sent out after 30 September 2021 and before the Luton game... 

That announcement was made before we went into Administration - since then, all bets are off.....

11 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Still time, a prize of no monetary value for the first person on here to receive theirs, although if they send them out in alphabetical order it will be Mr aardvark again.

40 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

That announcement was made before we went into Administration - since then, all bets are off.....

Don't see why administration should changed the original plan though, unless they're operating such a skeleton staff that theres nobody to organise the logistics of getting 16,000 cards sent out?

"Your order has been completed successfully."

The above means I have no official complaint to make.

But...

I've only confirmed my (reserved) season ticket seat (both games) because I came on here, and saw this thread.

I'm not keen on the extremely short notice, and short "selling period". 
I have no idea whether my season ticket seat would have gone on to general sale tomorrow at 10am, for others to snap up once general sale opens up (It's an aisle seat, with an empty one next door, so somewhat tempting for a couple). 

Has there been any announcement as to when season tickets lose their reserved status, and become available to all?  Is it when general sale opens, or is that reserved period extended beyond that date, eg until 48 hours before kick off?  Maybe 5 days or so?  I truly don't know.
If there has been such an announcement, then whilst I am happy to apologise for moaning, I'd still argue that, as a season ticket holder, I would have hoped to be informed when my tickets are available.  Preferably from the company that sold me those tickets, not some bloke on the internet.

I'm just grateful I came on here.  I'm just grateful that some bloke on the internet had the decency to let us know.  So sincere thanks for that, @Foreveram  ? 

minor rant over.

PS:
Purely for info... no postal tickets this time... Mobile or print yersen only.  (Not moaning... Mobile worked perfectly for me, for the last two games).

?

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

"Your order has been completed successfully."

The above means I have no official complaint to make.

But...

I've only confirmed my (reserved) season ticket seat (both games) because I came on here, and saw this thread.

I'm not keen on the extremely short notice, and short "selling period". 
I have no idea whether my season ticket seat would have gone on to general sale tomorrow at 10am, for others to snap up once general sale opens up (It's an aisle seat, with an empty one next door, so somewhat tempting for a couple). 

Has there been any announcement as to when season tickets lose their reserved status, and become available to all?  Is it when general sale opens, or is that reserved period extended beyond that date, eg until 48 hours before kick off?  Maybe 5 days or so?  I truly don't know.
If there has been such an announcement, then whilst I am happy to apologise for moaning, I'd still argue that, as a season ticket holder, I would have hoped to be informed when my tickets are available.  Preferably from the company that sold me those tickets, not some bloke on the internet.

I'm just grateful I came on here.  I'm just grateful that some bloke on the internet had the decency to let us know.  So sincere thanks for that, @Foreveram  ? 

minor rant over.

PS:
Purely for info... no postal tickets this time... Mobile or print yersen only.  (Not moaning... Mobile worked perfectly for me, for the last two games).

?

I had an email about it at 9 a.m. this morning. Have you checked your inboxes? 

Now we have confirmed our season tickets they are available to us and us only, right up to kick off.

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Apologies for not doing the bare minimum research, but could someone tell me what season ticket holders have to do from now on?

Login to the OS, click the reserve seats button.

13 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Oh so same as it's been all season then? When do season tickets actually arrive?

I'd guess that what we have now will remain in place for now.

Even if the card and postage only costs a quid each, why spend 10k+ if you don't need to, when it could be the difference between a redundancy or not?

7 minutes ago, Rev said:

I'd guess that what we have now will remain in place for now.

Even if the card and postage only costs a quid each, why spend 10k+ if you don't need to, when it could be the difference between a redundancy or not?

Simple solution, charge a pound or two to send them out or make them available to collect from the ground same as away tickets 

6 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Simple solution, charge a pound or two to send them out or make them available to collect from the ground same as away tickets 

There's still the cost of the card itself, and the people who have to programme them. 

The simple solution we have at the moment costs nothing.

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

Don't see why administration should changed the original plan though, unless they're operating such a skeleton staff that theres nobody to organise the logistics of getting 16,000 cards sent out?

This was on Derbyshire live after administration:- Derby County have reaffirmed their commitment to send new season tickets out by the end of the month and are re-opening the ticket office......

Later it states something like before next match

3 minutes ago, Rev said:

There's still the cost of the card itself, and the people who have to programme them. 

The simple solution we have at the moment costs nothing.

Only if you have a smart phone or access to a printer which has been discussed at length a lot of the older generation don’t necessarily have. No idea how much it costs to programme a season card but presumably the turnstiles have to be programmed for individual games anyway.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I had an email about it at 9 a.m. this morning. Have you checked your inboxes? 

Now we have confirmed our season tickets they are available to us and us only, right up to kick off.

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

No. It's your seat for the season, whether you attend or not, nobody else can pay to sit there.

Thanks both.

Well, at least that's good to know.  I recall them only being reserved for a set period early on, before being released for general sale, hence my nervousness about missing my slot!

No email for me on this.  In fact, I haven't had an email off them for quite some time, other than ticket confirmations once I've reserved my seat.  ... And I check Spam regularly too, for that very reason.

Thanks again.  I'll sleep easier next time, now I know this!  ?