Tickets on sale

Foreveram

55 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

It is open 6 days a week know 10 to 4pm.

Yes, it is, including Saturdays.

They were very efficient today. I thought they'd have to sort through loads of boxes to find our tickets, but they are printing them off as your details are confirmed.

I love technology me! 

3 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

Does anyone know if there's a post option? Due to work commitments, I'm not going to be able to collect mine and the ticket office doesn't look like its going to to open at the weekend. 

See below - taken from latest "ticketing and car parking update" on DCFC official site

So yes looks like they are going to offer a postal option later on in the month.

image.thumb.png.27000cee6f30f335c9c15c69131c9df5.png

On 29/10/2021 at 19:50, duncanjwitham said:

Anyone know if you can pick up other people’s season ticket cards? My Dad doesn’t live locally, and we’d rather not queue up before the match tomorrow as it’s probably going to be crazy.  His Fan ID is linked to mine on the website and I actually bought his season ticket though my account, so ideally I’d prefer to pop over mid-week and grab both of our tickets myself.

Picked my daughter’s up when I got mine yesterday. 

All easy & straight forward 

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/11/2021 at 16:25, Nishfan said:

Picked my daughter’s up when I got mine yesterday. 

All easy & straight forward 

Much of a queue? (trying to find a gap in an horrendously busy work day to go and pick mine up - don't want to be queuing for yonks alongside driving there and back...)

4 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Much of a queue? (trying to find a gap in an horrendously busy work day to go and pick mine up - don't want to be queuing for yonks alongside driving there and back...)

To answer my own question - picked my ST up just after 2pm - no queue.....

3 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

No but I am a membership holder and got an email saying tickets were available. It let me choose a seat and hit pay but the payment screen seemed to have an error.

Mmmmmmmm

Have put in everything correctly maybe if near Derby on saturday or before then nip down to pp ticket office.

Picked up mine and wife's ST on Saturday,  no queues now, all good on that front and very efficient,  but.....

I enquired about being able to move seats for the odd game, when daughter is back from Uni so we can all sit together, told this is no longer an option! Have done this sort of thing in past seasons when extra family members come along, like when I have my son with me on a weekend when we are at home.....

Was able to move seats freely when we were using the mobile tkts until this weekend,  so very disappointed and really wish I didn't have a ST anymore as now I won't be going to half the games rather than the club getting extra sales.

I will be emailing the SLO about it but wondered if many others have moved seats on the odd occasion in the past?

47 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Picked up mine and wife's ST on Saturday,  no queues now, all good on that front and very efficient,  but.....

I enquired about being able to move seats for the odd game, when daughter is back from Uni so we can all sit together, told this is no longer an option! Have done this sort of thing in past seasons when extra family members come along, like when I have my son with me on a weekend when we are at home.....

Was able to move seats freely when we were using the mobile tkts until this weekend,  so very disappointed and really wish I didn't have a ST anymore as now I won't be going to half the games rather than the club getting extra sales.

I will be emailing the SLO about it but wondered if many others have moved seats on the odd occasion in the past?

I hope a new owner listens to fans when we get one for all the small things that actually make a difference.

4 hours ago, Rich84 said:

Countless times.
For a few years, I had mine and a freebie u-12 together.  For the last 3 seasons, just mine, but effectively the one next to me is usually available, as it's a single seat surrounded by ST holders, so an extra one for me now isn't usually a problem (Did that for the recent Blackburn game).
But I've lost count of the number of times I've moved (either my one now, or the two in the past) to get a bigger group together, be it 3 or 4 together for v Forest, 5, 6, or even 7 together for Boxing Day etc.  Always painless, and no problem for the ticket office staff (subject to desired seats being available, of course).

Disappointed to hear that is no longer an option.  Both the club and (part time) fans will miss out!  (Those "extra" fans won't always be prepared to go with family, but then sit on their own!).

This gets a ? from me.

?

On 15/11/2021 at 05:08, Mucker1884 said:

Countless times.
For a few years, I had mine and a freebie u-12 together.  For the last 3 seasons, just mine, but effectively the one next to me is usually available, as it's a single seat surrounded by ST holders, so an extra one for me now isn't usually a problem (Did that for the recent Blackburn game).
But I've lost count of the number of times I've moved (either my one now, or the two in the past) to get a bigger group together, be it 3 or 4 together for v Forest, 5, 6, or even 7 together for Boxing Day etc.  Always painless, and no problem for the ticket office staff (subject to desired seats being available, of course).

Disappointed to hear that is no longer an option.  Both the club and (part time) fans will miss out!  (Those "extra" fans won't always be prepared to go with family, but then sit on their own!).

This gets a ? from me.

?

It could be something to do cov19 resitions mate and maybe the club just can not do this.