Tickets on sale

Foreveram

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Already people moaning about having to collect them. If they'd been post only, folks would have been moaning about that too.

Maybe those of us fairly local to Derby should pick ours up in the weeks before the game, so that only those travelling from afar have got to queue on the matchday?

I know there's quite a lot of you.

Cheers, @angieram,

I'll be picking mine up this avvy, 'twixt office & home, as it's on route.

I feel we need an @angieram version of this gif, simply because you are so popular, know everything that is worth knowing, and more to the point, happy to share it with us!  

ANGE!!!

56947117-b811-46de-9d0a-2d521e74df13_tex

???

I'm going to go and get mine tomorrow on my day off. Just got the free day so I'll have to do it then. I'll be going on Saturday but don't want to spend the time before kick off in a queue especially after the 1 hour 50 minutes bus ride. The same applies to the Bournemouth match which will be my next free day. Have to make sacrifices when we're up poo creak. 

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

Sorry - this isn’t good about ST’s. At the very least they could post to none Derby post codes. 

What they should have done is asked fans to collect over next two weeks and then posted out.

At least they’re making the opening hours longer so we can collect after work ?‍♂️

I really can't believe they've done this. I live 90 minutes away so not taking leave just to pick up my ticket on a non-matchday. That means my only option is to collect on Saturday when it will be absolute chaos. I thought the decision making would improve with the administrators...

Appreciate them wanting to save money but they haven't thought this through...

12 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Just realised... There ain't not no hint nor mention of my gold member.

I didn't get to being a 10+year full fan by having no mention of my gold member!

Anyone know where I can get a gold marker pen?  I'll colour the bloody thing in mesen!  ?

???  

2020 season was my 17th season ticket and I didn’t get the gold one (I assume cause I had a two year break while at uni so I was only a half fan) I was FURIOUS. I can only hope the new board puts getting me an actual season ticket made from gold in their business continuity plan otherwise I can’t foresee them passing the EFL (and GODS) fit and proper person test. 

Just passing (12:15) and noticed a not too shabby real life actual queue at the TO. 
from TO door to the players entrance, adjacent to the stadium main entrance. Single file, with no obvious signs of particular social distancing, so a good 40, maybe 50 outside?

also no long snaking queue barriers inside, when I popped in yesterday (although these can quickly be put in place if needed, of course!). 

Queues aren’t generally seen in a positive light, but under the circumstances, I quite like the fact that we remain healthy enough for queues to form (even if it is because they only have one till open! ?)

let’s hope they are all purchasing match day tickets for tomorrow, rather than just collecting their ST cards!  ?

on a separate note, I noticed yesterday that both the Morris & Pearce nameplates are still in place, in the carpark. 

I’m waffling now… goodbye!  ?