Stoke at home

Derby blood

4 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Not a pipe dream, the 68 points we would need is feasible. We were poo for large periods in Cocu's first season and finished just under that, with Bielik to come back it is not like it would be a miracle if we could effectively finish about 8th without the points taken off. 

We need to be able to keep the players though. Hopefully new owners come in quickly and there won't be a firesale

Edited by Rammy03

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

by the way, isnt Shinnies hair a thing of beauty....so thick, lucious, full bodied and well groomed....he looks just like those photos that were in Ivans Barbers at Ripley in the 70's and 80's...

Haha! Always found it odd that a big Norwich fan ran a barbers in Ripley!

Just now, Derbados said:

Baldocks shocking 

Another consequence of having Mel the 'bamford" Morris as an owner. His blantant disregard of the club's finances is the reason we were basement shopping for players like Baldock. I seriously hope Morris reads all the criticism and is watching the supporters berating him. Hopefully he will have some trouble sleeping at night, but I seriously doubt it.

9 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

by the way, isnt Shinnies hair a thing of beauty....so thick, lucious, full bodied and well groomed....he looks just like those photos that were in Ivans Barbers at Ripley in the 70's and 80's...

And now there's a coincidence we trying to remember his wife's name the other but with no luck. 

Edited by I DONT MIND

Having Morrison further up the pitch makes a big difference. He’s set up two fantastic chances for Buchanan and Baldock. Both should have tested the keeper better.

Brilliant Bird goal. Second one was farcical, but we were due one like that with the amount of farcical goals we give away.

Stoke look tidy, but they leave gaps. More goals in this.