Referees costing us vs Forest in recent seasons

DCFC Kicks

The amount of times the ref has cost us in this fixture recently is ridiculous.

16/17 A

Their GK drops the ball and we score but its given as a foul for some reason

17/18 A

Their player dives and gets Huddlestone sent off

19/20 A

Yates should have got a red card for a studs up foul that injured Clarke

20/21 A

Taylors goal offside 

Stupidly disallowed Jozwiak goal

20/21 H

Deliberate handball that blocked a certain goal - should have been red card and penalty

(Although CKR did handball it for our goal)

21/22 H

Deliberate handball that blocked a certain goal - should have been red card and penalty

I'm sure there's a few more I've missed as well...

3 minutes ago, DCFC Kicks said:

16/17 A

17/18 A

19/20 A

20/21 A

Taylors goal offside 

20/21 H

21/22 H

Sorry, have I logged in to Leeds Utd website?

28 minutes ago, DCFC Kicks said:

16/17 A

17/18 A

19/20 A

20/21 A

Taylors goal offside 

20/21 H

21/22 H

the foul on davies today as well. 

28 minutes ago, DCFC Kicks said:

16/17 A

17/18 A

19/20 A

20/21 A

Taylors goal offside 

20/21 H

21/22 H

V.   A.   R.

37 minutes ago, DCFC Kicks said:

16/17 A

17/18 A

19/20 A

20/21 A

Taylors goal offside 

20/21 H

21/22 H

Worse one was mile addison two disallowed headers by stuart atwell 

21 minutes ago, Andicis said:

It's unfortunate, but let's not pretend Forest haven't had dud decisions against us in that time. The ref didn't cost us today. We could and should have won without, let's not make excuses. 

Sorry pal, but the ref cot us two points today. We shouldn't have to need the ref in order to win, but we shouldn't be losing out because of him either. Worrall committed two red card offences, plus a string of yellow card fouls, and was still poncing about on the pitch at the end. And of course there should have been 2 penalties, plus a possible penalty for the foul on Sibley. When do we get to provide the ref for one of our matches?

Edited by DavesaRam

Just now, DavesaRam said:

Sorry pal, but the ref cot us two points today. We shouldn't have to need the ref in order to win, but we shouldn't be losing out because of him either. Worrall committed two red card offences, plus a string of yellow card fouls, and was still poncing about on the pitch at the end. When do e get to provide the ref for one of our matches?

No, the ref didn't cost us 2 points today. And we aren't more negatively impacted by refs than any other team. Cut the victim complex. 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

No, the ref didn't cost us 2 points today. And we aren't more negatively impacted by refs than any other team. Cut the victim complex. 

In which case we should have loads of cases where we have won matches because the ref made a dreadful decision inn our favour. Is there such a list?

Just now, DavesaRam said:

In which case we should have loads of cases where we have won matches because the ref made a dreadful decision inn our favour. Is there such a list?

Is there a list of referee errors? I don't keep track of errors, or times we have benefitted. But if you think refs have some kind of agenda against Derby, it might be time to take the tin foil hat off. 

20 minutes ago, r4derby said:

There’s a big chance that if VAR was used today, Fozzy would have been sent off for standing on their winger. Then who plays that ball to Lawrence?

I agree there were a few bad calls, but it does seem to even out. I still haven’t forgiven Stuart Atwell yet though

If VAR was in play, would Fozzy have done the stamp? I don't think so. 

I it evens out, we should be due about 6 in a row then.

48 minutes ago, Andicis said:

It's unfortunate, but let's not pretend Forest haven't had dud decisions against us in that time. The ref didn't cost us today. We could and should have won without, let's not make excuses. 

What dud decisions? I can only think of CKRs hand ball and maybe Fozzy's "stamp" in the last 5 seasons.

Yes we should have won the game anyway but how didn't the ref cost us? We should have have a penalty and they should have had a red card. I don't think it's a conspiracy or anything but I don't think it's a coincidence that most of these happen at the City Ground.

It might be getting easier and easier to adopt that viewpoint, but no,I don't think the EFL have actually ordained ways in which refs should screw DCFC over. A lot of people say things like these decisions even themselves out over the season. But looking back over past Derby matches should give us times when a reffing howler gave us the points, but there are not many that stand out. But there are plenty where questions can be asked of decisions which have been made against us. And yes, fans of probably every other club under the sun will have stories of being hard done to, which might suggest that standards are constantly slipping. The contrast between EFL reffing performances and those of the match officials for the Euros is plain enough to see.