Embargo.

simmoram1995

1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

This speculates that the points deduction being discussed is for "historic rule breaches" - does that suggest the EFL think our revised accounts are still in breach? Or do we think this is their attempt at double jeopardy?

I guess it all about the restated accounts either not being accepted compliant or showing breaches.

It's not double jepody though, the result of the first case was the fine and redo the accounts (i.e. found that our accounts were not acceptable). Anything steming from the revised accounts is a new charge.

14 minutes ago, DJAY said:

Was intrigued so I had a quick look on Companies House. Not sure if it's been mentioned but there has been a 'statement of satisfaction of charge in full' related to the MSD loan secured on the stadium filed on 14th September 2021. Here

No, the charge that has been satisfied in full is charge reference 0004 9139 0032 in favour of Barclays Bank PLC from 2015.

32 minutes ago, Orphanram said:

Don’t know if this has been posted elsewhere or if there is anything in it

Does this mean that we could be placed into administration (which reduces our debts?) and then maybe someone will buy up out of that. That's an additional points deduction, right? 

Just now, ScubaRam said:

Does this mean that we could be placed into administration (which reduces our debts?) and then maybe someone will buy up out of that. That's an additional points deduction, right? 

12 pts automatically.

12 minutes ago, ScubaRam said:

Guess this could be Morris saying well if you're going to sanction us 9 points another 3 won't hurt to drop us into administration and at least that clears a lot of the debts for a new owner to come in 

The EFL simply want to look tough after 

letting QPR off in massive way - their fine has no impact as it doesn’t come out of the clubs money 

letting Bournmouth off with a minuscule fine by way of taking an offer from Bournemouth whilst in the premiership - no impact 

letting Aston Villa sail off into the sunrise never to be seen again 

letting Birmingham have points deduction that keeps them up rather than the following season 

trying to keep Sheffield Wednesday up despite their utter incompetence at the owls 

We are guilty of trying to compete with parachute teams spending power whilst half the division is happy not trying to compete eg Bristol city PNE etc 

we are guilty of giving a young English manager a chance as manager in Clement ( mistake) giving a questionable manager in Pearson a chance - 

we are Guilty of trying to play entertaining football mainly and trying to entertain the paying public - and there are a lot of clubs out there that simply do not try to do any of that on a football pitch.

there’s more obviously but none of it will stop me supporting my team all be it in whatever division despite the overall standard of the championship being fairly dreadful and league one ( third division ) I am sure is just as bad although there are a lot of bigger teams there it seems. 
Anyway we have an interlude tomorrow at 3-00 pm up and at em