Embargo.

simmoram1995

7 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

If you boil that statement down you could summarise it as we take no responsibility whatsoever.....shocking 

A little bit of humility wouldn't go amiss in a time when people are going to lose jobs and be shafted out of money they are owed. 

6 minutes ago, Dava75 said:

Wow - so MM takes no responsibility for it and blames the EFL (and a subtle pop at a someone there) and blames COVID-19. Sad times - a bit more humility by the owners would have gone down well. I get the scenarios laid out and don’t disagree - but surely they could have admitted to making some mistakes along the way which have served to exacerbate our situation!! 

Unfortunately these statements have to be very carefully worded - with no admission of liability by the directors.

A bit like if you have a car crash - your insurance company tells you to admit nothing.

1 minute ago, Half Fan Half Biscuit said:

Unfortunately these statements have to be very carefully worded - with no admission of liability by the directors.

A bit like if you have a car crash - your insurance company tells you to admit nothing.

Is that you Mason? ?

On a more serious note - I get the explanation but thought the statement was poorly drafted - overuse of the word COVID. 

Just now, Hathersage Ram said:

I hope Mel Morris feels thoughly ashamed of his mismanagement 

According to Mel it’s everyone else’s fault but his, remember when he threatened to stop funding the club if the fans protested against him.

I hope he doesn’t dare show his face in the city let alone the club again 

This could be the only way Mel could get a buyer for the club.

I as the rest of you am concerned, alarmed and devastated by what could prevail. However there is a good reason behind this and I’m not ITK but just hoping it is to get the new owners through the door with a clean slate.

The EFL etc etc are after us and won’t go away until we are served up on a platter, maybe this is Mels last 2 fingered salute to Gibson EFL etc etc. 

Blind hope is all I have ????