Relegation rivals watch

Bris Vegas

4 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

We gave ourselves a fighting chance when only 5 points behind Reading a few weeks back, 2 things have killed us, Our away form and the previous owner.

Jesus died a couple of 1000 years ago, Miracles will not happen.

As he said "What a way to spend Easter"

1 hour ago, mwram1973 said:

At least we now know what league we'll be playing next season

As long as we are playing next season I'm okay with it. I don't care so much which division we are in. My support for the team is basically the same. If CK buys the club I'm happy. If Santa buys the club I'm happy. I just wish that I'll have a team to support next season.

3 minutes ago, Cisse said:

As long as we are playing next season I'm okay with it. I don't care so much which division we are in. My support for the team is basically the same. If CK buys the club I'm happy. If Santa buys the club I'm happy. I just wish that I'll have a team to support next season.

Not sure I believe in him.  Not Santa

10 minutes ago, Cisse said:

You spelt Satan wrong.

5 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I dunno, being owned by Satan could have it's upside - he's well funded, got connections in all the governing bodies and political connections galore, has always had a sense of style, and he's well known as a deal maker.

You like him 'cause he's horny ?

5 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I dunno, being owned by Satan could have it's upside - he's well funded, got connections in all the governing bodies and political connections galore, has always had a sense of style, and he's well known as a deal maker.

And he brings you presents at Christmas, or is that the other one 

I’m actually looking forward to something different next season. We might actually have a chance of winning something and let’s face it, that’s why we watch football. 

I just hope that the majority of Derby fans stick with the team and support like we have this season. We have a great chance of now resurrecting Derby County but it’s a team effort - let’s not forget that. 

I’ve seen a few people say they can’t be arsed tonight, WTF - this group of players deserve backing right to the hilt and beyond. 

Come on Derby fans, we do make a difference and that’s why Rooney and Co have fell in love with us.