Relegation rivals watch

Bris Vegas

3 hours ago, LondonRam2 said:

Trust Stoke to gift Reading exactly the result we dreaded.

Painful though it is to admit, sorry folks but I think that's it now.

I think that to win 3 games more than Reading with 6 games to go is just too tall an order.

Goodbye Fulham hello Fleetwood.

Get the ownership sorted ASAP, accept the -15 for next season if that's what it takes, new chapter, move on.

Goodbye Premier League dreamland, hello League 1 reality.

I have just seen the miss by Jacob Brown of Stoke v Reading. If you didn’t know you would think he missed it on purpose.

3 hours ago, LondonRam2 said:

Trust Stoke to gift Reading exactly the result we dreaded.

Painful though it is to admit, sorry folks but I think that's it now.

I think that to win 3 games more than Reading with 6 games to go is just too tall an order.

Goodbye Fulham hello Fleetwood.

Get the ownership sorted ASAP, accept the -15 for next season if that's what it takes, new chapter, move on.

Goodbye Premier League dreamland, hello League 1 reality.

If it helps, it was going to be 'Goodbye Fulham' whatever happened last night.

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

Just delaying the inevitable for Reading who are in for an even bigger struggle next season. What a shame.

If Reading stay up and now looks like they will they will be ones to watch in my opinion.  Overnight they go from one of the most expensive wage bills to the cheapest.  They will be looking to follow the Brentford model and if they make the right managerial appointment they will surprise a lot of people.  Reading are cash rich.  Just had that weird period where they paid the likes of Liam Moore and Sam Baldock £35k a week, absolutely crazy.

11 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

Not a great deal has changed in my view. Yes we need a miracle but I had Reading down as winning this game beforehand. 

We need to win at least 4 of our last 6 and hope that Reading go on an awful run. I can see them drawing a couple then losing two. If we win our games in that same time we can take it down to the wire. It's very unlikely but it's still possible. We have to keep going until it's mathematically impossible. 

We'll fight till the end.

Think you need to give it up Rammy03.  Your posts continually contradict.  You have been banging on about 40 points for ages.  Reading are 1 win away from that target.

2 minutes ago, The Big One said:

Think you need to give it up Rammy03.  Your posts continually contradict.  You have been banging on about 40 points for ages.  Reading are 1 win away from that target.

It might not be 40 points, it might be more. But the point is it's not over until it's mathematically impossible. We've been singing "we'll fight to end" all season. Well this isn't the end. Again some people are throwing the towel in a tad early. 

11 minutes ago, Half Fan Half Biscuit said:

Sam Baldock was paid over £1.8 million a year?

That is crazy. 

Swift £25k a week. Aluko £40k a week and on it goes.  Wage bill was out of the stratosphere.  All of them have pretty much gone, Swift will go, and they have only about 7 contracted players next season so will be starting again.

15 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

You have to think with that win then that's probably it for us. I think we should continue to show defiance in the stands and on the pitch but it looks like the fat lady is on the stage ready to sing her opening line. 

We should get some large lady singing opera like Leicester did on the last day of the season, so we can literally say the fat lady has sung. We may go down, but we can still hold our heads up high and have a gallows humour laugh at the situation. 

We have Swansea (A), Fulham (H) and then QPR (A).

Does anyone really see us getting anything other than 1 point from that? ?

Reading will definitely get a win in their next three, especially with them playing Cardiff at home.

Edited by alanmarklewis

6 minutes ago, alanmarklewis said:

Reading will definitely get a win in their next three, especially with them playing Cardiff at home.

At this time at the season expect the unexpected

1 hour ago, alanmarklewis said:

Expect and hoping for 9 points for the Rams