Another baggy in heaven

Tamworthram

Mods, apologies for a personal thread and please feel free to delete this one.

I just wanted to say a thank to to @GenBr. @RoyMac5 @angieram @Miggins @archram @Steve How Hard? and @sage amongst others for their kind comments and emojis. Sadly, my mum, a West Brom fan, didn’t make it and we lost her early this morning.?

I am so sorry, losing your mum is probably the hardest thing to deal with in life. The next days and weeks hopefully will see all those closest to you supporting each other and the sadness you're certainly feeling now will lessen, happy memories will return and you will find yourself having smiles and chuckles when you think of her.

6 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I just wanted to say a thank to to @GenBr. @RoyMac5 @angieram @Miggins @archram @Steve How Hard? and @sage amongst others for their kind comments and emojis. Sadly, my mum, a West Brom fan, didn’t make it and we lost her early this morning.?

Oh, I am very sorry to hear that. 

I hope you have other family to look after each other at this sad time. 

14 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Sorry to hear that and no need to apologise. We are all here for each other.   

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Omg I am so sorry but let this help she wont be far away just because she is not does she not there in spirt form.

Sorry to hear this mate… I’ll raise a glass for you and your family ?

nothing anybody can write or say will make it better but try and remember the good times, the things your mum did to make you smile, the times she told you off when you were younger, the things that made your mum the woman she was.

sorry for your loss Tamworth and RIP Mother Tamworth x

4 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Sorry for your loss and absolutely no apologies needed