Boro and F*rest tickets.

ollycutts1982

2020/2021 & 2019/2020 Season Ticket Holders (one ticket per Fan ID) | On sale 11th August 2021 (10am)

Membership Holders with priority access on home tickets (one ticket per Fan ID) | On sale 14th August 2021 (10am)

General Sale (one ticket per Fan ID) | On sale 16th August 2021 (10am)

2020/2021 & 2019/2020 Season Ticket Holders must LOGIN with their Season Ticket Fan ID to claim their reservation here >>>

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/toptix/en-gb/categories/home

On 11/08/2021 at 10:22, cool_as_custard said:

Me too, except that my Dad is in the 85+ complimentary season ticket category. Identical error. Have direct messaged SeatGeek on Twitter but not expecting much. 

Yep we got exactly the same issue with my Dad's tickets. We need it sorting because he needs to be on the first few rows where his season ticket is as he can't manage the aisle stairs as there's no handrail. Emailed the ticket office yesterday. No response and they go on general sale tomorrow. Can't get through to anyone on the phone of course. Hopeless. An absolute shambles.

On 11/08/2021 at 10:07, ollycutts1982 said:

I’ve just been on to get my tickets for both games. Loads of seats already showing as unavailable. I sit in the north stand ? ? and there were plenty of empty seats for the Huddersfield game. 

As frustrating as it is I can’t get my normal seat hopefully we will have a decent turnout ?

Hey buddy are you a season ticket holder even if from last season if so there a button reservation button so you get your seat.

2 minutes ago, enachops said:

Is there anyway I can buy a ticket for someone else? My mates a 19/20 season ticket holder but doesn’t have an email address/ dcfc login. I have his customer number. Can I purchase tickets on his behalf? Thanks in advance! 

Yeah, enter his details on the drop down list.

42 minutes ago, enachops said:

Is there anyway I can buy a ticket for someone else? My mates a 19/20 season ticket holder but doesn’t have an email address/ dcfc login. I have his customer number. Can I purchase tickets on his behalf? Thanks in advance! 

I dont think so no

He will need email address

Dcfc log in but also need fan I'd thing like my dad had to set me one up.

37 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

I’m trying to buy an extra ticket but I need to assign an owner I’ve gone into trying to manage my owners  and can find an option to change but not to add an owner .  Can anybody help please 

On the screen for 'Add Member to your F&F Group', fill in the customer number and surname, but leave the box that say "Do You Want To Buy Tickets For This Member?" unticked. That should then add the new member to your group. For some reason, ticking the box prevents you from adding new people if they're already a member of another group.