Boro and F*rest tickets.

ollycutts1982

I’ve just been on to get my tickets for both games. Loads of seats already showing as unavailable. I sit in the north stand ? ? and there were plenty of empty seats for the Huddersfield game. 

As frustrating as it is I can’t get my normal seat hopefully we will have a decent turnout ?

I think you have to click Reservations, rather than Buy to get your normal seats.

I'm having a completely different problem though: "The Price List ("2021/2022 Derby County v Level B eSRO (STH 30% Off)") does not set a price for the "Senior 65+" Price Type at the "Price Sideline" Price Level" errors for both of my Dad's tickets.

Wow!

Just logged on.
Clicked on the all too familiar "We have not seen you for a while... confirm your contact details" etc... (Bull-poo... we speak almost daily!)
Big red notice advising me they have reservations for me...

They've only gone and reserved my ST seat for both Boro & The Dogs game.

Tick both... opt for print at home (only other option is 1st class post at £1 each... no mobile option this time).

Done!

Very quick.  Very simple.  Very professional.  Very user-friendly.

How come I never get anything to moan about, and throw sticks at Mel.  This is getting boring now!

BOOOOOOOO!  

EDIT TO ADD:
Tickets have arrived by email within a minute, and both now printed off.
I printed at work though, not at home... but I've always been a rebel, me!  Sod 'em!  

Edited by Mucker1884

11 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

I think you have to click Reservations, rather than Buy to get your normal seats.

I'm having a completely different problem though: "The Price List ("2021/2022 Derby County v Level B eSRO (STH 30% Off)") does not set a price for the "Senior 65+" Price Type at the "Price Sideline" Price Level" errors for both of my Dad's tickets.

Me too, except that my Dad is in the 85+ complimentary season ticket category. Identical error. Have direct messaged SeatGeek on Twitter but not expecting much. 

22 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Wow!

Just logged on.
Clicked on the all too familiar "We have not seen you for a while... confirm your contact details" etc... (Bull-poo... we speak almost daily!)
Big red notice advising me they have reservations for me...

They've only gone and reserved my ST seat for both Boro & The Dogs game.

Tick both... opt for print at home (only other option is 1st class post at £1 each... no mobile option this time).

Done!

Very quick.  Very simple.  Very professional.  Very user-friendly.

How come I never get anything to moan about, and throw sticks at Mel.  This is getting boring now!

BOOOOOOOO!  

EDIT TO ADD:
Tickets have arrived by email within a minute, and both now printed off.
I printed at work though, not at home... but I've always been a rebel, me!  Sod 'em!  

Dear Mr @Mucker1884, please place your belongings in a suitably small cardboard box and report to Head Office for a meeting at 11am at which coffee will NOT be served. 

Edited by Ellafella

Yep click the reservations tab your tickets are there. I had the same 5 mins of fuming ? that nearly the whole SW corner had sold out before I realised. 

11 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Even the QR codes look like QR codes to me?

None of this “black rectangle” rubbish!

This is the bestest football club… ever! 

18BD5B55-6ECB-4A37-806E-213850102FBC.thumb.jpeg.8a5cd69ab91b2fee06873a2a0e65c96a.jpeg

Love the mug! ? Clearly, you're far too organised to actually ever do any work. Are those your booked leave days on the calendar to the right? 

Edited by Ellafella

34 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

When you get this message click on the "edit" button underneath each ticket. It may be greyed out but you can still click on it. It then takes you to a seating plan with your chosen seat in blue. At the bottom you have the option of changing the ticket age type. Change it to senior and it should then work for you. 

Edited by DenbyRam

21 minutes ago, cool_as_custard said:

Me too, except that my Dad is in the 85+ complimentary season ticket category. Identical error. Have direct messaged SeatGeek on Twitter but not expecting much. 

31 minutes ago, old ilkestonian said:

I've seen that too for both games, must be a system error as they're only supposed to be on sale to 20/21 season ticket holders today - I'm going to hang on a bit expecting the error to be fixed soon ?

Seems to be working now - just ordered mine, waiting on the email to arrive...

I had to remove the tickets from my basket and re-add them to clear the errors.