Boro and F*rest tickets.

ollycutts1982

1 hour ago, Leeds Ram said:

Really unsure of the logic of blocking out major portions of the stadium until 48 hours until the match when the only options are post and print at home... I need 3 seats together and outside of the North stand there's very few options available in the east stand. Ideally, they'd have reservations for those who choose a non-money back option last year that would operate until general sale then it opens up entirely. I'm sure they'll be thousands of unsold tickets from the 'reserved' sections given the sparsity of the crowd against Huddersfield and if there are they'll have 2 days to shift and post all the tickets they do sell. 

Ngl, I'm becoming increasingly frustrated by the ridiculous systems put in place by our ticketing office and the sheer incompetence of our operation. 

I assume it’s because a number of season ticket holders (myself included, although  I couldn’t make the game in the end) couldn’t get their normal seat if we didn’t log on early enough as it was a first come first served. They seem to have gone a little too far the other way this time.

I know a lot of you are averse to Twitter, but even if you sign up and just follow Derby County, you'll find out all the details about how to reserve your tickets, deadlines etc.

Just feel like a lot of you are missing out on some fairly basic information that would make your lives a lot easier.