Boro and F*rest tickets.

ollycutts1982

Wow well that was easy, got mine & my sons, went on DCFC tickets, logged in, selected my tickets, red alert to say I have tickets reserved which sent me to my list of associated account, ticked both my sons & my accounts for both games then booked.

Well done Derby for making that so easy, I got mine easy enough for Huddersfield but this time not having to find my seat was much better

48 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

I think you have to click Reservations, rather than Buy to get your normal seats.

I'm having a completely different problem though: "The Price List ("2021/2022 Derby County v Level B eSRO (STH 30% Off)") does not set a price for the "Senior 65+" Price Type at the "Price Sideline" Price Level" errors for both of my Dad's tickets.

This happened to me when I was trying to buy my Dads ticket.

I emailed the ticket office and they sorted it in minutes

8 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Wow well that was easy, got mine & my sons, went on DCFC tickets, logged in, selected my tickets, red alert to say I have tickets reserved which sent me to my list of associated account, ticked both my sons & my accounts for both games then booked.

Well done Derby for making that so easy, I got mine easy enough for Huddersfield but this time not having to find my seat was much better

Yes! I was absolutely stunned and very impressed by it - A little alert when I logged in, our seats were there and just had to tick my way through - 15 mins and they're through on email and I'm ready to go!

53 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Wow!

Just logged on.
Clicked on the all too familiar "We have not seen you for a while... confirm your contact details" etc... (Bull-poo... we speak almost daily!)
Big red notice advising me they have reservations for me...

They've only gone and reserved my ST seat for both Boro & The Dogs game.

Tick both... opt for print at home (only other option is 1st class post at £1 each... no mobile option this time).

Done!

Very quick.  Very simple.  Very professional.  Very user-friendly.

How come I never get anything to moan about, and throw sticks at Mel.  This is getting boring now!

BOOOOOOOO!  

EDIT TO ADD:
Tickets have arrived by email within a minute, and both now printed off.
I printed at work though, not at home... but I've always been a rebel, me!  Sod 'em!  

Just done the same thanks very much for updating us on that.

Credit where credits due to Derby for finally getting this spot on for season ticket holders??

33 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Love the mug! ? Clearly, you're far too organised to actually ever do any work. Are those your booked leave days on the calendar to the right? 

I wish!

They're actually the days ticked off since our last league win.  There's another 37 pages behind what you can see!  ?

Just got mine, my wife's and my daughter's tickets for both games. All very easy, a big shout out to the IT team at the club who have obviously learned from last week's dramas and sorted things out very efficiently this time around. As has been said above, credit where credit's due.

Is it just me, or is anyone else feeling a lot more upbeat about this season after our first two performances?

1 hour ago, duncanjwitham said:

Seems to be working now - just ordered mine, waiting on the email to arrive...

I had to remove the tickets from my basket and re-add them to clear the errors. 

Thanks, got all mine now too, it would've helped if I'd read how to do it properly in the first place!