v Salford (H) Match Day Thread

ollycutts1982

3 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Well we don’t need that fair weather attitude. Chances are we go down this season and it isn’t the young lads faults that they’ve been thrown in at the deep end. It’s easy to sing loud at 0-0, 1-0 up ain’t it. 

I mentioned that as a lot of posters said that the reason that the atmosphere was so good on Saturday was that given the low attendance this meant that only true hard core supporters were at the game....not sure if that was necessarily true or not as would have been interested to gauge the crowds reaction if we had started losing......

5 minutes ago, Yani P said:

I do feel some of our fans struggle to really grasp the terrible position we are in..I mean what else can Rooney do bar throw out any team for this game as it means nothing..we struggle right now to put a competitive team out for a league game let alone the Rats Clackers Cup..but hey just dig at the manager..dig at the inexperienced lads thrown out there.. like I've said before all we can hope for is we get bought soon and we can get back to watching a well supported team on and off the pitch..

Realism at last 

1 minute ago, Ram1988 said:

I think tonights team and performance just highlights the strength and depth of our sqaud. 

We desperately need another 3 or 4 experienced players in. Tonight we are being out muscled especially in the middle of the park.

I agree with the bottom half , but I disagree with the top half because I decent championship manager would have more than enough about them to be able to beat Salford with the team we have out 

7 minutes ago, Yani P said:

I do feel some of our fans struggle to really grasp the terrible position we are in..I mean what else can Rooney do bar throw out any team for this game as it means nothing..we struggle right now to put a competitive team out for a league game let alone the Rats Clackers Cup..but hey just dig at the manager..dig at the inexperienced lads thrown out there.. like I've said before all we can hope for is we get bought soon and we can get back to watching a well supported team on and off the pitch..

He could have just played the side that played Huddersfield. Why can't professional footballers play 2 games in a week? 

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Missing our 3 best in Buchanan, Bird, and Knight. Doesn't help that we have Allsop in nets instead of Roos, nor a LB at CB

But this is squad depth man if the 3 you say get injured then these will be called upon same as Davies or srearman get injured we are screwed at centre back