Stupid ticket system

oomarkwright

7 hours ago, rammieib said:

Do you not get this when you click on the option to buy tickets for tonights game?

I have to say - Derby County are being crap at the moment. If you look at this - literally, the only options are a few blocks in the West Stand, one block in the South Stand and nothing in the East Stand. I'm going to take a chance here and say we haven't sold 20k tickets and all the other blocks are full.

The sooner Derby get new owners in the better and they can properly look at how they are communicating to fans the better. This below is a type of communication.

image.thumb.png.47c992578792642fd92a1071568e45b7.png

As normal they only open limited sections of the ground for early cup rounds. Nothing to get your knickers in a twist about

3 hours ago, davenportram said:

As normal they only open limited sections of the ground for early cup rounds. Nothing to get your knickers in a twist about

Not expecting them to open up all areas but when the only block you could select was bottom right in the south stand, that’s a bit silly.

So put your knickers away.

8 hours ago, WystonRam said:

Yes there is always a point outside on match days where you can go and sort out access issues, e.g. if your print at home got too wet or your “smart”phone battery died ?

Here a tib a way keep them get a plastic wallets in folders you can buy and put them in there to keep it flat.

2 hours ago, rammieib said:

Not expecting them to open up all areas but when the only block you could select was bottom right in the south stand, that’s a bit silly.

So put your knickers away.

I never got mine out - book earlier I managed to pick some up in the west stand. 

I think there are some idiosyncrasies in the system. I bought two tickets side by side in the West Stand last night, my hubby's let him in, mine didn't.  Turns out my access point was set as "West Pod" rather than a turnstile.

Anyway, a nice steward had a joke or two about me being a troublemaker then let me in. No biggie.

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

I think there are some idiosyncrasies in the system. I bought two tickets side by side in the West Stand last night, my hubby's let him in, mine didn't.  Turns out my access point was set as "West Pod" rather than a turnstile.

Anyway, a nice steward had a joke or two about me being a troublemaker then let me in. No biggie.

Oooooooo so it was you I saw smashing seats in celebration when Morrison scored? I did wonder...

14 minutes ago, angieram said:

You do know that once in the ground you can spread out into the rest of the stand? 

That's what we do.

Technically, I'm not sure that's correct.  Not according to the Covid rules we still have to accept, agree to, and supposedly adhere to, when purchasing a ticket.

Still, I personally don't have a problem with "spreading out".  Nor do I have a problem with those that do, or indeed those "that allow it".
I wouldn't be averse to doing the same, should the opportunity arise.

If they were to police the covid rules, I'd much rather they concentrated on point 5, rather than point 4, even if the former is only "Advised".  

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/covid-19-supporters-code-of-conduct

EDIT:
Ooh... Just noticed that link doesn't include a point 6!
Should we be up in arms about that?  A protest of some kind, perhaps?  Maybe a statement of apology/explanation from our corner flag? 

#shrambles

Edited by Mucker1884

32 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Do the forest tickets go on sale today? Is it just for ST holders or can I get one today?

I don't know but as a season ticket holder I have just got my Forest and Middlesbrough tickets, my actual seat reserved for me AND there is a postal option priced at £1 for anyone who can't 'print at home'. Much improved on the Huddersfield match so it seems the club are listening to us. ?

As a fully-paid up season ticket holder my seat has been reserved for me for the two games against 'Boro & duckst.

Got onto the DCFC website easily, ticked off all the appropriate boxes and within 5 minutes my seat tickets were confirmed. I received an email no longer than 5 minutes later, and I printed off the two tickets, at home.

I think the DCFC ticket office and website have got the hang of it now!!!

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

I don't know but as a season ticket holder I have just got my Forest and Middlesbrough tickets, my actual seat reserved for me AND there is a postal option priced at £1 for anyone who can't 'print at home'. Much improved on the Huddersfield match so it seems the club are listening to us. ?

Same, don’t know why they got rid of the mobile option though? But for £1 a ticket in my hand makes me happy. Bring on Boro and the Red dogs ?

3 hours ago, angieram said:

You do know that once in the ground you can spread out into the rest of the stand? 

That's what we do.

Yes - but folk buying last minute may not know that.

I was fine with my posh seat in the West Stand.

I'm only genuinely thinking of those people who buy late and/or don't know how to properly use IT.

34 minutes ago, SFox1993 said:

Why have they got rid of the mobile ticket option ffs! Im not paying for them to send me a ticket as ive already paid for my season ticket , and i dont have a printer, get in the 21st century for gods sake!

It's daft isn't it,i used mobile tickets last night but can't use them next week.

Must be a reason??