Stupid ticket system

oomarkwright

Just now, Gritstone Ram said:

Got my Boro and Forest tickets no problem. Print off at home or work as in my case cause the ink is cheaper there….and the paper is and the printers are better quality.

Go the whole hog... Pop 'em in an envelope, print off an address label, stick a stamp on.

Just like posted tickets, but DIY stylee!  ?

1 minute ago, Abu Derby said:

Printed mine out on A4 paper as instructed but am surprised by the rubbish quality and the small QR code (about 13mm square). Looks like an image. 
If that gets me through the turnstile I’ll do a streak on the concourse. 

Has it filled the whole A4?  Does it look like these?
Seem ok to me, if so?

18BD5B55-6ECB-4A37-806E-213850102FBC.jpeg

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

2021/22 Season Tickets will go on sale next Wednesday, 18th August, and will be valid from Derby’s home match against Stoke City on Saturday 18th September. Priced accordingly for 20 Sky Bet Championship home league fixtures, Season Tickets will be on sale until Thursday 30th September.

Further information including pricing, longevity discounts and cards will be released early next week.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2021/08/middlesbrough-and-forest-ticket-information-plus-season-ticket-update

EDIT:
Just to confirm... Yes, definitely new cards this season. 
There was a statement/tweet a few weeks back, that the internal workings of the previous season cards have now expired.  Old cards are now dead.  They have ceased to be.  They are no more.

My card is not dead it’s stunned

Just now, Abu Derby said:

No, mine has turned out about 25% smaller. 

Printer settings then, I guess?
Defo at your end though.  Not the clubs doing.  

Before confirming "Print", adjust settings to "Fit to page", or some such setting?  May differ from make/model though?  Sorry.  I'm only a half-expert!  

Good luck.  ?

14 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Printer settings then, I guess?
Defo at your end though.  Not the clubs doing.  

Before confirming "Print", adjust settings to "Fit to page", or some such setting?  May differ from make/model though?  Sorry.  I'm only a half-expert!  

Good luck.  ?

My bad. It’s because I printed the email direct from my phone. Doh!

Used Acrobat and it’s now ok. 
Thanks. 

6 hours ago, ram59 said:

I have previously used a screenshot of the barcode to get in, using my phone. I'm going to try to do the same thing with the QR code against boro, but I am taking a printed one just in case. It's just a case of orientating a screenshot on your phone so the QR code is the way round as it would be on the paper when folded. This may be important, because your phone will only fit in the reader one way.

I had to make sure I clicked on each we code in my email to open the pdf attachment rather than scanning the one in the email.

Looking on the seating map for Saturday's game there can't be more than a few thousand tickets left - I thought that the season ticket reservations were released at 3pm today? Surely we can't be near capacity when PP was barely half full against Huddersfield?

55 minutes ago, LE_Ram said:

Looking on the seating map for Saturday's game there can't be more than a few thousand tickets left - I thought that the season ticket reservations were released at 3pm today? Surely we can't be near capacity when PP was barely half full against Huddersfield?

About 15,000 home tickets sold as of now. We seem to have lost 10,000 fans.

Edited by The Scarlet Pimpernel

I'm struggling with my lads rams squad season ticket. I renewed both last season, got the tickets for both the next home games, tried to renew the season tickets online and there was an £87 charge. Thought I'd made a mistake, tried to renew again and my lads in no longer available?

Emailed yesterday so hopefully they'll get back to me

1 hour ago, LE_Ram said:

It’s changed now, seats aplenty available 

I guess this extract from the 2021/22 Seaon Ticket FAQs explains the Rams Squad season ticket issue:

'Are Rams Squad Free Season Tickets still available?

Rams Squad membership has been discontinued in favour of a new Club Membership Scheme. However, the Club has introduced FREE Season Tickets and FREE Match Tickets for Infants (Age 2-5 Years) in all general admission seating areas which must be part of a paired seats purchase and be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian Age 18+'