Stupid ticket system

oomarkwright

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

It’s changed now, seats aplenty available 

Typical. 

I had two to choose from in the East Stand when I booked at about 5 o'clock. 

Took twenty minutes to book due to buffering (all other websites have worked fine). 

They don't make it easy to spend money do they? 

2 hours ago, LE_Ram said:

Yep - typical, as soon as I post they release the unsold ST reservations...

14507 left on line when I counted , Boro had their tickets on sale only from Monday to Wednesday, we aren't allowing sell on the day so probably we are looking at 18-19K at best unless we have a rush on line sales today and tomorrow morning.

Edited by WystonRam
Spelling

Strictly speaking, clubs allowing pay at the gate are breaking current covid guidelines for clubs unless they are getting contact details for track and trace. 

As things open up, regulations / advice are slow to catch up. Different clubs appear to be treating them differently,  some more cautious than others. A bit like society, really. 

@DarkFruitsRam7 - you paid on day at Hull. Did they insist on any contact details? 

4 minutes ago, jcidaho said:

This is mental. I have to register my 12 yr old for an account and fan ID? Won't this lead to a massive drop off ticket sales?

If he's anything like the rest of us, it ain't just for while he's 12, but for life.  He'll have to register at some stage, so why not now?

The younger they are, the less painful it is... or is that having your appendix out?  I always get the two mixed up!  

I must be alone in thinking that we were only going to have 10-15 thousand attendances for at least the first half of the season

What with Covid, our 8000 season tickets holders, the difficulty for the club in making concrete plans, disillusionment with Mel, appalling PR, doom and gloom over the quality of the team etc etc etc

I'm absolutely astonished that we are looking at more like 15 - 20000

It really does show what magnificent support our club has

28 minutes ago, jcidaho said:

And maybe people would rightfully worry about the consequences of having multiple accounts for per individual email, bound to cause confusion down the line.

I'm glad I did it that way. 

I only receive Email from the club under my lads name, and not my own.

I'd still be unaware if they needed to contact me personally.

Anyone know how to overcome the ‘wrong age’ error haveing selected a seat to buy for tommorow ?? 
I’m logged in as myself all fine - & never had an issue. 
emailed ticket office but no reply apart from asking for name I’d address etc auto reply. 
?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

13 minutes ago, shakey said:

Anyone know how to overcome the ‘wrong age’ error haveing selected a seat to buy for tommorow ?? 
I’m logged in as myself all fine - & never had an issue. 
emailed ticket office but no reply apart from asking for name I’d address etc auto reply. 
?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Check your date of birth in your profile. Did you have a birthday recently?

Edited by davenportram