Stupid ticket system

oomarkwright

4 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Anyone thought the reason the yard etc are closed could be due to the “pingdemic”?

Yes possibly. I think we are claiming from HMRC for furloughing though and things will magically open when that ends. Does anyone know?

Guys, 

How do I buy tickets for tonight? 

I have been on the website and been on the phone but it says tickets available but then I can't get any when I go in futher? anyone help? is the ticket office open for walk ins? sorry but couldn't make Saturday as it was my Birthday and I am taking my 9 year old tonight.

48 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

Guys, 

I have been on the website and been on the phone but it says tickets available but then I can't get any when I go in futher? anyone help? is the ticket office open for walk ins? sorry but couldn't make Saturday as it was my Birthday and I am taking my 9 year old tonight.

Some people have had problems using a phone, so it might be that?

Use a computer/laptop if you can.

1) Go to dcfc.co.uk and login

2) Click the tickets dropdown at the top and select "tickets".

3) Click on "home tickets and bar passes"

4) Click the blue "BUY" button for Salford

5) Select the area you want to sit, only certain sections are available - West Stand blocks C, F, J, P & I 

6) Once you've selected a block, click th blue "SELECT" button

7) Select an available seat, pay for it, print it and go to the match ?

5 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Some people have had problems using a phone, so it might be that?

Use a computer/laptop if you can.

1) Go to dcfc.co.uk and login

2) Click the tickets dropdown at the top and select "tickets".

3) Click on "home tickets and bar passes"

4) Click the blue "BUY" button for Salford

5) Select the area you want to sit, only certain sections are available - West Stand blocks C, F, J, P & I 

6) Once you've selected a block, click th blue "SELECT" button

7) Select an available seat, pay for it, print it and go to the match ?

Tried and Nothing it just shows Disabled seating. 

3 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

Tried and Nothing it just shows Disabled seating. 

Do you not get this when you click on the option to buy tickets for tonights game?

I have to say - Derby County are being crap at the moment. If you look at this - literally, the only options are a few blocks in the West Stand, one block in the South Stand and nothing in the East Stand. I'm going to take a chance here and say we haven't sold 20k tickets and all the other blocks are full.

The sooner Derby get new owners in the better and they can properly look at how they are communicating to fans the better. This below is a type of communication.

image.thumb.png.47c992578792642fd92a1071568e45b7.png

8 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

Finally got them by emailing the ticket office. 

I don't think she found my email funny though. 

I said it would be easier getting a Cypriot passport from Chris Samuelson. 

Well done for perseverance! You’re a credit to Derby County and I hope you have a great time with your daughter at the game @WestLondonRam

3 hours ago, WestLondonRam said:

Guys, 

Online only

You might have to email the club.

What stand are you trying get tickets for.

On 08/08/2021 at 22:15, Grumpy Git said:

I would argue that's cobblers as Covid regulations were effectively ended on 19th July.

But track and trace is still ongoing and named people on seats makes it easier to carry out

it took me 10 minutes to set up two new numbers, re register mine and my lads and add them all to my friends and family. And then buy tickets

3 minutes ago, davenportram said:

But track and trace is still ongoing and named people on seats makes it easier to carry out

it took me 10 minutes to set up two new numbers, re register mine and my lads and add them all to my friends and family. And then buy tickets

Not seen much of cov19 rules being followed and like said all resitions ended on july19.

6 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

That's good then. I really didn't like using the paper tickets as I was worried the QR code wouldn't work and keeping the paper tickets perfectly dry etc. was a bit of an issue as they didn't really fit in my wallet. I saw some lads in the queue in front of me on saturday had traditional tickets that they got just before the game, so we do them it seems but only if you have an issue with the original ticket. 

Yes there is always a point outside on match days where you can go and sort out access issues, e.g. if your print at home got too wet or your “smart”phone battery died ?

19 hours ago, SillyBilly said:

No idea what the policy is these days but this sort of general intrusion is one of many a reason why I increasingly buy less things, full stop. Albeit I am clearly in a very small minority; I am the tin foil hatter type that will use cash as long as I am "allowed" and wherever I can. Increasingly you are looked on as a leper when using cash and this was pre-COVID, let alone since. 

I had a standoff in Currys before now where I couldn't buy something without giving my name and address (for a warranty I didn't even want you understand); we agreed with management in earshot to settle on a fake identity just so the system could be populated and the transaction to go through. Last time I went in there too. I will be sufficiently condescending to remind those in total favour of personal data mining (for security, safety, whatever reasons) that the sort of society they wanted is the sort of society they deserve. 

you are chris samuelson and I claim my £5