Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

4 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

The absolute irony of this post. This thread has been an absolute ghost town all season, but particularly since dodgy Mel finally got his  comeuppance ?

Must of the usual gobshytes from years gone are nowhere to be found anymore.. 

closing that gap now. You worried yet?

4 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

The absolute irony of this post. This thread has been an absolute ghost town all season, but particularly since dodgy Mel finally got his  comeuppance ?

4 hours ago, 61GT said:

Just a bit of fun!

Red dogs don't do fun mate they've forgot what it is.

6 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Easytigers been gone for a while mate. ?

7 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Some of us are still around Dawnie.... 

Merry Christmas ya daft owd effort?

1 minute ago, Crewton said:

I can imagine the poor sods' dilemma today : enjoying the defeat of a "promotion rival" whilst absolutely hating watching us show what a team, manager and city united looks like. 

I know how they feel. I hated myself for wanting boro win yesterday. If the earth could’ve opened up and swallowed them both, that would’ve been the ideal solution. 

on the other hand, I could take joy from either of them winning. 

15 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Cheer up Dawnie, ya miserable bugger, it’s still the season of goodwill to all men.

1300FD1C-81FB-4169-A39E-F1B95B801D05.gif

18 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Probs just ignoring your inane attempts to troll them mate ?‍♀️ 

18 minutes ago, David said:

Without deductions, we end 2021 under embargo, no owner, in administration a team of freebies and academy players and would be just 3 points behind Forest with a game in hand. Make of that what you will.

And to think I saw some of their fans excited about us beating WBA as they seem to think they’re competing for similar spots.

Good to see them back to their usual selves - shyte despite spending bucketloads of cash on transfers and loanees. 

If they don't go up this season, the only thing that will save them from a 12 point deduction is if some desperate mug pays them £10m each for Worrall and Johnson. Everyone else they've got is shyte. 

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

Good to see them back to their usual selves - shyte despite spending bucketloads of cash on transfers and loanees. 

If they don't go up this season, the only thing that will save them from a 12 point deduction is if some desperate mug pays them £10m each for Worrall and Johnson. Everyone else they've got is shyte. 

He's poo.  If footballers were horses, he'd be pulling a plough through a field of poo.