Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

I don't think it matters who he actually is.
I think the emphathis was on his name.  Try saying out loud to yourself a few times, then note it was posted by a wum red dog, then simply put it to the back of your mind.  The post... or the poster, for that matter... really doesn't deserve this much attention!  ?

Oh, got caught unawares there!

17 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I don't think it matters who he actually is.
I think the emphathis was on his name.  Try saying out loud to yourself a few times, then note it was posted by a wum red dog, then simply put it to the back of your mind.  The post... or the poster, for that matter... really doesn't deserve this much attention!  ?

Oh come on, you love me really. 

Just seen the news re HMRC. By this rate you’ll be lucky to have Burton as a local Derby..

Heanor town away anyone?

32 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Oh come on, you love me really. 

Just seen the news re HMRC. By this rate you’ll be lucky to have Burton as a local Derby..

Heanor town away anyone?

I the same way people secretly love the smell of their own farts, yes, we love you dawnie. Same as you love us, after all, who is going to be your local Derby if we go to the wall? After all, Leicester forest is a motorway services more than a rivalry, I'm not sure Cov would be satisfactory, notts country seem more like an irritating little sibling...

3 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I the same way people secretly love the smell of their own farts, yes, we love you dawnie. Same as you love us, after all, who is going to be your local Derby if we go to the wall? After all, Leicester forest is a motorway services more than a rivalry, I'm not sure Cov would be satisfactory, notts country seem more like an irritating little sibling...

It’s not going to be the same that’s for sure. 

Sort your club out please lads.. 

29 minutes ago, scout's dad said:

Apparently Nott's Council are considering options about what to do after they demolish an ugly, old eyesore. Unfortunately it's the Broadmarsh Centre. How about the same for the City Ground?

Rushcliffe council own that plot of prime Riverside development potential.

A development of posh flats for unbearable people is an inevitably once that groundshare at meadow lane becomes reality.

9 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

7 wins and just one defeat in 14 for Forest now.

As feared, what a superb job being done by Steve Cooper.

Be interesting to see how things develop there.

They will never get a better opportunity at promotion such is the quality of the league this year.

It'll all come crashing down as usual

I was going to wait until the anniversary in February before posting this again, but the amount of crap coming from up the A453 (the road that's named after our 3 biggest wins against them this century), I felt it appropriate to remind them of what real fawning to a wealthy owner looks like:

https://metro.co.uk/2014/02/03/ten-reasons-why-nottingham-forests-fawaz-al-hasawi-is-the-best-owner-in-football-4288747/

8 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I was going to wait until the anniversary in February before posting this again, but the amount of crap coming from up the A453 (the road that's named after our 3 biggest wins against them this century), I felt it appropriate to remind them of what real fawning to a wealthy owner looks like:

https://metro.co.uk/2014/02/03/ten-reasons-why-nottingham-forests-fawaz-al-hasawi-is-the-best-owner-in-football-4288747/

Geek Warning!  (Sorry)!

(I appreciate you were jesting!  ?)

... The dual carriageway section between the M1 and Clifton was given the name "Remembrance Way" in March '15, in recognition of the 453 British service men & women whose lives were lost in Afghanistan. 

(Sadly, that number has since been added to!)

Sorry... as you were...   

#LWF
xxx

22 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Geek Warning!  (Sorry)!

(I appreciate you were jesting!  ?)

... The dual carriageway section between the M1 and Clifton was given the name "Remembrance Way" in March '15, in recognition of the 453 British service men & women whose lives were lost in Afghanistan. 

(Sadly, that number has since been added to!)

Sorry... as you were...   

#LWF
xxx

Cheers, I didn't realise that.