Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

10 hours ago, Crewton said:

Good to see them back to their usual selves - shyte despite spending bucketloads of cash on transfers and loanees. 

If they don't go up this season, the only thing that will save them from a 12 point deduction is if some desperate mug pays them £10m each for Worrall and Johnson. Everyone else they've got is shyte. 

Maybe a bid from a Greek team?

11 hours ago, Crewton said:

Good to see them back to their usual selves - shyte despite spending bucketloads of cash on transfers and loanees. 

If they don't go up this season, the only thing that will save them from a 12 point deduction is if some desperate mug pays them £10m each for Worrall and Johnson. Everyone else they've got is shyte. 

They will sell the lad Johnson because Brentford want him and it will help pay their huge squad until the summer and I think they will get good money as well - Worrall I just can’t see anyone paying more than £1 million for him he’s average at best. 

8 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Genuine question, if you had to pick one team you'd hate to see go up the most, would it be Forest or Boro?

That's like choosing between a castration by wooden spoon or death by fire! I'd go with Boro at the moment though. I actually think if they did poohouse their way to the Prem again our 11 point record could be in danger.

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Genuine question, if you had to pick one team you'd hate to see go up the most, would it be Forest or Boro?

Boro by a distance. Wouldn't want to see Gibson get the big pay day, where as Forest the cash would be split over 2 clubs.