Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

38 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

No idea. Too many. 

They were close to full strength though. Leno, White, Tierney, Saka, Odegaard, and Martinelli are arguably their best players, bar Lacazette and Tomiyasu. 

Either way, fully deserved. Looking forward to our game against your shower in a few weeks.. ?

Our lot have been a joy to watch this season especially the effort and yes if only other collection of players put this much effort in we would in the champions league by now - football ?

That player who got dragged off in the first half for how poor he was, 4 or 5 of their of their other players could have received the same treatment if the halves were reversed they were that poor.

I like the delusion that it was Forest who made Arsenal look average, rather than Arsenal coming along and being completely useless - I've never seen so many misplaced passes under no pressure from them, and their play around the edge of the Forest box was at walking pace.

Still a deserved victory though, even if the ref did if somehow manage to be stood 10 yards away, staring straight at a Forest defender with a handful of an Arsenal player's shirt in the box and not give a penalty. (They'd probably have missed)

Edited by Coconut's Beard

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Weirdly enough, without deduction, we'd be safely in mid table.

But you're right, I'd give some else's left and maybe right testicle to finish mid table.

I think we should nominate Eezzetiger for it

Alas.. what could have been..

Glasses Lol GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Tigger is still in DCFCfans jail for posting the wrong emoji.. 

On 10/01/2022 at 16:39, Coconut's Beard said:

the ref did if somehow manage to be stood 10 yards away, staring straight at a Forest defender with a handful of an Arsenal player's shirt in the box and not give a penalty.

It was Worrall, of course, isn't it always? And Yates got away with his usual casual thuggery. You'd think refs would be wise to the pair of them by now, but they get away with it every time. Lots of wandering across the runs of Arsenal players trying to chase down a player with the ball. Very "professional".