Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

6 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

They absolutely battered QPR and thoroughly deserved all 3 points. 2 stonewall penalties turned down in the first half too. 
they actually look like a half decent side now, it’s amazing the turn around since Cooper came in, Hughton must have been horrible to work with. 

Teams that do that though - instantly start playing much better for a new manager - always have the potential to implode further down the line, because they clearly have some flakey characters who lack the backbone to rise above personal issues. 

They clearly bounced back well from a heavy defeat against Fulham, but let's see how they respond to a longer sticky patch which is inevitable in this league. 

6 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Teams that do that though - instantly start playing much better for a new manager - always have the potential to implode further down the line, because they clearly have some flakey characters who lack the backbone to rise above personal issues. 

They clearly bounced back well from a heavy defeat against Fulham, but let's see how they respond to a longer sticky patch which is inevitable in this league. 

Yeah you are right, Chelsea are really struggling now after starting to play much better for a better manager……

8 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Yeah you are right, Chelsea are really struggling now after starting to play much better for a better manager……

I was thinking of other examples at our level, like McCarthy at Cardiff, Pearson at Bristol City, but, yeah, I wasn't claiming it was inevitable. 

Why though, as a (I assume) Derby fan, the possibility would bother you enough to post that reply is a conundrum only you can solve. 

2 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I was thinking of other examples at our level, like McCarthy at Cardiff, Pearson at Bristol City, but, yeah, I wasn't claiming it was inevitable. 

Why though, as a (I assume) Derby fan, the possibility would bother you enough to post that reply is a conundrum only you can solve. 

Because It irks me that they looked good last night. 

Just now, Red_Dawn said:

Guy sounds like an American Fawaz judging by his twitter account, but can't do worse than MM..

I will say this only once I have NO interest in anyones petty squabbles or comments on Twitter.  
Get a life get off Twitter!!!!

2 hours ago, cstand said:

I will say this only once I have NO interest in anyones petty squabbles or comments on Twitter.  
Get a life get off Twitter!!!!

If you think twitter is such a bad thing then surely you can't think our potential new owner spending every waking hour spouting off on there is a good thing either

34 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Animated GIF

You never touched the ball in the first half and they should have easily been 2 up…..the funniest thing though, how did Garner get man of that match…? Did his mum vote for It? He was useless…Johnson had a decent game and Grabban changed It when he came on because that kid with the funny coloured hair is quite possibly the worst footballer I have ever seen….and I support the Supers so I have seen some rubbish..! 

5 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

You never touched the ball in the first half and they should have easily been 2 up…..the funniest thing though, how did Garner get man of that match…? Did his mum vote for It? He was useless…Johnson had a decent game and Grabban changed It when he came on because that kid with the funny coloured hair is quite possibly the worst footballer I have ever seen….and I support the Supers so I have seen some rubbish..! 

Am I missing something here

Why is a Derby fan going to watch Forest?