Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

21 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

One things for sure when we do get back to the championship you gumps will still be there waiting.

I wouldn't bet against it. But how long is it going to take you?

You can have all the bluster you want, but speaking from experience League One is incredibly difficult to get out of. Looks at the likes of Sunderland and Portsmouth right now. 

Almost certainly you'll be fighting at the other end of the table in League One next year. 

4 hours ago, rockabilly said:

Just to let you know, the lads and lasses from LTLF have been chipping in to pay towards the 'St John Ambulance fundraiser'.

Thanks very much to them all.

Now if there's any chance of them chipping in to help with the rest of the 80 odd million, then that would also be gladfully received.

On 22/11/2021 at 20:09, rockabilly said:

Yep, very genuine and true.?

Not a chance. ?

It isn't genuine though, is it? Even though it doesn't remove DCFC's debt to SJA, and the funds go to SJA nationwide and not to support their work in Derby, for many of you it was just a cheap way to have cheap digs at us in the comments section, like the man-babies you are. 

With the exception of those who contributed without an agenda, you can all FRO. 

11 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

According to Google he’s a teacher of architecture. So he fits the criteria with respect to building something however I very much doubt that he has the finances. 

I don't think it matters who he actually is.
I think the emphathis was on his name.  Try saying out loud to yourself a few times, then note it was posted by a wum red dog, then simply put it to the back of your mind.  The post... or the poster, for that matter... really doesn't deserve this much attention!  ?