Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

On 01/05/2022 at 14:11, Bris Vegas said:

Isn’t Forest v Leicester third on the list In the East Midlands anyway? Pretty sure Derby v Leicester has more of an edge than Forest v Leicester. 

Leicester have always been desperate for a rivalry. Seems weird given how superior they are right now.

I think even saying it's third is pushing it. I'd rank the Miners Welfare derby between Gedling and Kimberley as a bigger derby than anything Leicester's involved in.

On 01/05/2022 at 12:43, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

“The only derby that really matters, Leicester City and Nottingham Forest in the East Midlands Derby,” Leicester’s own Lineker said on Match of the Day’s Top 10 podcast, before adding: “Sorry Derby.”

The Match of the Day presenter and former Leicester striker then added the reason that Derby weren’t involved in the debate. “It’s quite interesting in the East Midlands derby because you could have an argument about which is the derby in the East Midlands,” he added.

“I’ve gone with Leicester vs Forest because it involves Leicester but a lot of people in the East Midlands would say that Forest vs Derby is the East Midlands derby but obviously I’m involved in this so there was no way that was going to happen.”

Gary spouting s***

Very few people would view Forest v Leicester as the big rivalry in these parts. Just an excuse for Linekar to talk about Leicester. 
I remember there was a Leicester fan coming on here trying to big up a rivalry or big up Leicester. Think he was on the Forest And Coventry sites as well. 

Edited by TheresOnlyWanChope

Just a heads up...

Blockbuster mini-Series "It's happening again, dear".

Episode One- Tonight on Sky Sports - 7pm:

Starring Dominic Solanke and Scott Parker.

A daytrip to the seaside ends in tears for players and fans alike, as realisation dawns that an automatic journey to a fantastical planet becomes no longer achievable...

Tune in, folks!  

I do now believe that Forest will win tonight and take that second spot. There just seems to be a good feeling around Forest. It's in their hands but they have nothing to lose given where they have come from. They are on fire at the minute whereas Bournemouth have been faltering. The pressure is entirely on them and I think they'll bottle it.

16 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

I do now believe that Forest will win tonight and take that second spot. There just seems to be a good feeling around Forest. It's in their hands but they have nothing to lose given where they have come from. They are on fire at the minute whereas Bournemouth have been faltering. The pressure is entirely on them and I think they'll bottle it.

Sadly, i think you're right.

On 30/04/2022 at 17:15, TigerTedd said:

I’m sure most United fans care about Liverpool more than city too. City are like the Leicester of the north west. No one ever really cared enough about them to have a rivalry. He’s just trying to make them seem more relevant cos he’s ex city. 

Man City? Discuss.

Are they only there simply due to the billions pumped in? Could the same folks have bought Fleetwood that time ago and they would be in the same place?

A lot of these derbies are tired IMO. 

Wycombe next season ... now I'm interested

Star Wars Fighting GIF

9 hours ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Very few people would view Forest v Leicester as the big rivalry in these parts. Just an excuse for Linekar to talk about Leicester. 
I remember there was a Leicester fan coming on here trying to big up a rivalry or big up Leicester. Think he was on the Forest And Coventry sites as well. 

Remember him.  Proper b*** end with little argument who wound up getting enraged as we fobbed him off.