Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10789653/Furious-Nottingham-Forest-DEMAND-reforms-Championship-including-introduction-VAR.html
It's buried under the headline, but apparently Marinakis is kicking off to the EFL about the TV deal being too low and the need for a 'fully impartial and fully professional governing body' to oversee the game at this level. If true, then I can only apologise to our friends from down the road for what's inevitably going to come their way in the near future.

24 minutes ago, JfR said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10789653/Furious-Nottingham-Forest-DEMAND-reforms-Championship-including-introduction-VAR.html
It's buried under the headline, but apparently Marinakis is kicking off to the EFL about the TV deal being too low and the need for a 'fully impartial and fully professional governing body' to oversee the game at this level. If true, then I can only apologise to our friends from down the road for what's inevitably going to come their way in the near future.

This all sounds familiar.  Is he getting bored ?.  May not be too long till the fat man sings, packs his dubious shipping container and f***s off.

14 hours ago, JfR said:

Why would he even care, I thought they were dead certs for automatic promotion, and decades of success in the premier league. 

Forest finish 4th in the end, below Huddersfield and 8 points off that automatic place that they apparently were going to get. It's up for grabs in the playoffs but Sheffield United is a difficult tie.

Edited by Rammy03

25 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Forest finish 4th in the end, below Huddersfield and 8 points off that automatic place that they apparently were going to get. It's up for grabs in the playoffs but Sheffield United is a difficult tie.

No Des Walker to score that all important own goal like he always did.

2 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Luton v Forest final please.

Bris, think you’re a good contributor and glad you’re on the forum again but bloody hell, you can tell you don’t live local given how sympathetic you are towards Forest.

Personally, hope lightning strikes twice Worrall replaces Dawson’s role in getting sent off and the Blades do them like in 03. And I think they will. 

2 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Bris, think you’re a good contributor and glad you’re on the forum again but bloody hell, you can tell you don’t live local given how sympathetic you are towards Forest.

Personally, hope lightning strikes twice Worrall replaces Dawson’s role in getting sent off and the Blades do them like in 03. And I think they will. 

And then Luton can beat them in the final.

Almost a shame they conceded that late equaliser, getting knocked out by Luton in the semis would’ve been funnier, and a Luton vs Huddersfield final would’ve been good.