Lack of multi ball

rammieib

They also need to update (or scrap!) the covid rules we are all forced to accept and adhere to when purchasing a ticket...

22. Supporters must refrain from touching the Match Ball if it is kicked out of the field of play. A club official will retrieve the ball which will then be sanitised and returned to the field of play

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/covid-19-supporters-code-of-conduct

What a load of tosh!   ?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

They also need to update (or scrap!) the covid rules we are all forced to accept and adhere to when purchasing a ticket...

22. Supporters must refrain from touching the Match Ball if it is kicked out of the field of play. A club official will retrieve the ball which will then be sanitised and returned to the field of play

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/covid-19-supporters-code-of-conduct

What a load of tosh!   ?

It might keep the GA column down if the ball spends 90% of the game in the stands. 

12 hours ago, Rev said:

Yeah, we ain't got them either.

Telly's on the concourse are switched off too to save money. 

It's now £5 a pint too, and a £4+ hotdog comprises of a sausage and a roll, no onions mustard or ketchup because they don't have any.

MM must have sold the stash of ketchup he has been collecting from the motorway services to help pay some bills.

7 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

My nephew was a ball boy yesterday. There were 2 behind each goal and 4 down the sides. As already said, they sit behind the hoardings on the track around the pitch. They've been instructed not to go over onto the pitch during the game due to covid reasons. 

Fair enough, I didn't see them from where I was.

2 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

My nephew was a ball boy yesterday. There were 2 behind each goal and 4 down the sides. As already said, they sit behind the hoardings on the track around the pitch. They've been instructed not to go over onto the pitch during the game due to covid reasons. 

Embarrassing rule...... going over the hoarding that is. Some things are just silly.