Richard Stearman

RoyMac5

11 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Safety-first defender. Did well enough. I’d like to see a centre-half bringing the ball out with his feet, looking up like McFarland, Wright, Stimac or Keogh. Just sayin’. 

Which is why I'd have Jagielka or Cashin as one of the defenders once things settle down, hoping we sign Jags. 

7 hours ago, MickD said:

Our other "new signing" Curtis said "I never thought I would sign for this club with a grimace on my face".  Any idea what he was referring to?

Working with Richard Stearman? Accepting low wages? Rooney had him by the balls? Seriously though it was an intriguing comment.

21 hours ago, MickD said:

Our other "new signing" Curtis said "I never thought I would sign for this club with a grimace on my face".  Any idea what he was referring to?

Well he also said the new contract offers could have been handled a lot better.

He's been a great servant to Derby, last game of last season being typical of the man, he should be treated with the utmost respect.

Indeed, in fairness, I hope all of the "trialists" were kept informed of the situation as it evolved.

I have no idea what is happening behind the scenes at the club and I've been less willing than others to slam Mel, but it does appear that it's not all down to random, targeted actions by the EFL.

Morrison's Instagram and Davies's interview both suggest that the club is not acting altogether fairly.

On 07/08/2021 at 21:30, KBB said:

One terrible pass down the line aside he kept it simple and concentrated on winning his indiviual battle. Lost his man for the goal though.

It looked like CKR was marking the goal scorer and got the wrong side of him, giving him a free run, not either CH's fault

• 5 months later...