Best food combination

dog

Chips, mushy peas, gravy

Cheese pretty much goes with anything and improves it, no not cornflakes don't be weird, but I recently discovered that it's even great on chips with gravy on top.

Look at pizzas, no cheese no pizza, you know when it's a crap pizza when you can see too much tomato puree. 

If you want to gain weight, melt some cheese on a bowl of crisps, amazing, just highly calorific and would make your doctor cry. 

I know I'll get at least one angry reaction for this post, so I might as well say it, if you don't like cheese you're a proper wrong'un and to be fair we didn't need cheese to figure that out, isn't that right @DarkFruitsRam7?

4 minutes ago, David said:

Chips, mushy peas, gravy

Cheese pretty much goes with anything and improves it, no not cornflakes don't be weird, but I recently discovered that it's even great on chips with gravy on top.

Look at pizzas, no cheese no pizza, you know when it's a crap pizza when you can see too much tomato puree. 

If you want to gain weight, melt some cheese on a bowl of crisps, amazing, just highly calorific and would make your doctor cry. 

I know I'll get at least one angry reaction for this post, so I might as well say it, if you don't like cheese you're a proper wrong'un and to be fair we didn't need cheese to figure that out, isn't that right @DarkFruitsRam7?

Chips, cheese and gravy is basically Poutine.

I've long said there's no food that cheese doesn't improve. Curry? Paneer or cheese naan. Cake? Cheesecake. You name it, cheese can be used to improve it.