v Huddersfield (H) Match Thread

Day

40 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Roos - Byrne Stearman Davies Forsyth - Bird Shinnie - Jozwiak Sibley Lawrence - CKR

Not a bad starting 11 in my opinion, more than good enough to beat Huddersfield.

Bench - Marshall/Allsop, Buchanan, McDonald, Ebosele, Hutchinson, Watson, Stretton

I'm pretty sure all those on the bench then wouldn't affect the professional standing number if they were then to come on

If Buchanan is fit then he starts in my opinion and Forsyth might still start at centre half 

So much for keeping the other team guessing... So definitely..? 

Roos

Byrne Davies Stearman Forsyth 

Shinnie Bird 

Lawrence CKR Joz? 

With Watson or Sibley for the other position? 

Can't see many other choices at all? I'd have Ebosele as he has some energy about him. On the bench there are precious few options that will change the course of the game. Really think now that we will sit in unfortunately, be defensive as we can't afford to go behind. Not expecting a classic. Fingers crossed for a 1-0, 0-0..

4 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

So much for keeping the other team guessing... So definitely..? 

Roos

Byrne Davies Stearman Forsyth 

Shinnie Bird 

Lawrence CKR Joz? 

With Watson or Sibley for the other position? 

Can't see many other choices at all? I'd have Ebosele as he has some energy about him. On the bench there are precious few options that will change the course of the game. Really think now that we will sit in unfortunately, be defensive as we can't afford to go behind. Not expecting a classic. Fingers crossed for a 1-0, 0-0..

Definitely...

Roos

Byrne   Davies                     

Bird   Shinnie

Jozwiak   Lawrence               

Kazim

The other CB could be any of Stearman, Forsyth and Cashin.

LB could be Forsyth or Williams

LAM could be Sibley, Watson or Hutchinson

So let’s try again 

Roos 

Byrne.     Davies.  Stearman.  Forsyth   

Bird.    Shinnie 

Sibley 

Jozwiak.         Richards.  Lawrence 

bench -kid kid kid kid kid kid Allsop 

4 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Definitely...

Roos

Byrne   Davies                     

Bird   Shinnie

Jozwiak   Lawrence               

Kazim

The other CB could be any of Stearman, Forsyth and Cashin.

LB could be Forsyth or Williams

LAM could be Sibley, Watson or Hutchinson

think uv nailed it GoC. id go cashin at cb, foz at lb and sibbo on left

No matter our viewpoint, no matter how disappointed in Morris & Pearce, we hopefully will all show tomorrow what fantastic fans this club has got. As Rooney says, and he's almost begging, the players absolutely need us behind them. So, heads up, shoulders back....COYR

Edited by The Scarlet Pimpernel

Amidst all the panicky tweets, let’s be clear, we’ve actually made a step forward today with the three signings:

Roos ; Byrne, Stearman, Davies, Forsyth; Bird, Shinnie; Joswiak, Lawrence, Sibley/Watson; CKR 

subs - Allsop, Buchanan/Williams, Ebosele, Caishin, Hutchinson, Watson/Sibley, Stretton

Fozzy gets the nod for me after being better in pre season than the injury affected Buchanan.

The Morrison situation probably my priority of the other trialists. The performance of Caishin last week means i’m less concerned about Jagielka. Though I worry about goals, am not convinced about Baldock or Aluko and resolutely optimistic on Stretton. 

1 minute ago, California Ram. said:

Amidst all the panicky tweets, let’s be clear, we’ve actually made a step forward today with the three signings:

Roos ; Byrne, Stearman, Davies, Forsyth; Bird, Shinnie; Joswiak, Lawrence, Sibley/Watson; CKR 

subs - Allsop, Buchanan/Williams, Ebosele, Caishin, Hutchinson, Watson/Sibley, Stretton

Fozzy gets the nod for me after being better in pre season than the injury affected Buchanan.

The Morrison situation probably my priority of the other trialists. The performance of Caishin last week means i’m less concerned about Jagielka. Though I worry about goals, am not convinced about Baldock or Aluko and resolutely optimistic on Stretton. 

I think I'd rather have Cashin than Stearman but the rest almost pick themselves in the circumstances. 

Good news for the youngsters on the bench who may well get a reasonable chance to shine, especially Stretton. 

21 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

No matter our viewpoint, no matter how disappointed in Morris & Pearce, we hopefully will all show tomorrow what fantastic fans this club has got. As Rooney says, and he's almost begging, the players absolutely need us behind them. So, heads up, shoulders back....COYR

Not good at standing for long cos my knees are shot but I’ll definitely be there