v Huddersfield (H) Match Thread

Day

12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Cashin and Williams in the cup. We need as many points as when can get from 'easier' league games. Davies and Stearman. Hope Buchanan is fit but if not chance for Fozzy to get forward and bomb some crosses over.

I agree in priniciple but I'm far from convinced Davies Stearman is the best pairing we can put out there.

3 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Whatever happens tomorrow 

I hope there’s going to be plenty of anti efl chanting 

Nah, forget the EFL. Forget Morris and the board too, if only for 90 minutes tomorrow.

Get behind Rooney, Tom, and the lads wearing the shirt. They're the ones who need our full support.

47 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

Nah, forget the EFL. Forget Morris and the board too, if only for 90 minutes tomorrow.

Get behind Rooney, Tom, and the lads wearing the shirt. They're the ones who need our full support.

if the rumours  about WBA are true I doubt Tom will be playing.

Just now, Indy said:

I presume to make a point that there isn’t enough depth in the Academy to cover this, despite Mel’s complaining about them not being used. 

I assume to make a point about not enough depth on experienced players. You cannot fill out the squad with youngsters, it will not help their development.

Roos - Byrne Stearman Davies Forsyth - Bird Shinnie - Jozwiak Sibley Lawrence - CKR

Not a bad starting 11 in my opinion, more than good enough to beat Huddersfield.

Bench - Marshall/Allsop, Buchanan, McDonald, Ebosele, Hutchinson, Watson, Stretton

I'm pretty sure all those on the bench then wouldn't affect the professional standing number if they were then to come on

24 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Roos - Byrne Stearman Davies Forsyth - Bird Shinnie - Jozwiak Sibley Lawrence - CKR

Not a bad starting 11 in my opinion, more than good enough to beat Huddersfield.

Bench - Marshall/Allsop, Buchanan, McDonald, Ebosele, Hutchinson, Watson, Stretton

I'm pretty sure all those on the bench then wouldn't affect the professional standing number if they were then to come on

Rooney said at press conference Roos will start, Allsop on the bench. Assume Marshall's Derby career is over