The latest from the club via Chris Coles

Heisenberg

13 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

I think the following questions must be answered:

Why is it taking so long to adjust the amortisation figures in regards to the 3 years resubmission of accounts?  How many players did we sign and sell over this period, accountancy software alters things automatically when one figure is changed, so its not that difficult to do.  This is effecting 'potential signings', maybe that's the idea as there is no money for signing or salary, please confirm?

Are the re-submission of accounts being delayed because we are going to breach P&S rules or for you to avoid making signings?

13 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Are you going to clear the debt you ran up and leave DCFC in £15M debt and owning its own stadium? If not, you've done nothing more that bust the DCFC credit card on a one man vanity project.  The fans have no issues with you trying, but, to leave the club in £10Ms in debt and with you owning the ground would be nothing short of a scandalous.  Meanwhile PPS will continue to give you a regular income, which may lead to fans abandoning the club.    

Why have you recklessly allowed debt to run up, to such levels that the club is or practically insolvent, you wouldn't do it in your other business dealings so why is it acceptable to do it at DCFC?

Are you going to apologise to the fans for the mess you've made of our club?  We would all forgive you if you balance the books before you leave, but, that looks very unlikely and for that reason many will never forgive you for what you've done to our club. 

Care to tell us what this debt is?

5 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Care to tell us what this debt is?

My original post seems to have been deleted, which I think tells us all we need to know about what questions will be allowed to be asked or answered by DCFC.  I wonder why there has been so many negative posts about the club deleted, we already know that the Derby Telegraph are on the naughty step.............   

Wait until the accounts are all published, I believe that the fans will be up in arms when you realise just how much debt we are actually in.  Lets face it failing to pay the HMRC and the players on time is hardly a resounding vote of confidence as to the state of the clubs finances.  I'll happily have a £100 charity bet loser pays if we are in a better financial state (Debts) than when Mel took over. 

Mel Morris who once courted the media has been conspicuous by his absence since it has all; gone wrong!

I'd like to know why was my post deleted, are we too frightened to ask the difficult questions or has a certain moderator been told that certain questions can not be asked therefore deleting them?  My post was made in all seriousness and I'd happily meet Mel and calmly ask him lots of questions, the trouble is, I very mush doubt Mel would like to answer questions about recklessly stewardship of our club, which includes selling our biggest asset the stadium...

1 minute ago, RAM1966 said:

My original post seems to have been deleted, which I think tells us all we need to know about what questions will be allowed to be asked or answered by DCFC.  I wonder why there has been so many negative posts about the club deleted, we already know that the Derby Telegraph are on the naughty step.............   

Wait until the accounts are all published, I believe that the fans will be up in arms when you realise just how much debt we are actually in.  Lets face it failing to pay the HMRC and the players on time is hardly a resounding vote of confidence as to the state of the clubs finances.  I'll happily have a £100 charity bet loser pays if we are in a better financial state (Debts) than when Mel took over. 

Mel Morris who once courted the media has been conspicuous by his absence since it has all; gone wrong!

I'd like to know why was my post deleted, are we too frightened to ask the difficult questions or has a certain moderator been told that certain questions can not be asked therefore deleting them?  My post was made in all seriousness and I'd happily meet Mel and calmly ask him lots of questions, the trouble is, I very mush doubt Mel would like to answer questions about recklessly stewardship of our club, which includes selling our biggest asset the stadium...

Not answered GoC question 

1 minute ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I'm 99.9% certain as David said that what happens in the meeting tomorrow will be published as soon as possible.

Why do people on twitter keep assuming that everyone going tomorrow has to sign an NDA?Screenshot_20210803_222412.thumb.jpg.3bf12719c50b966fae2448f58c2c473d.jpg

The tweet is probably saying Morris is under an NDA, not that the fans going to the meeting will be asked to sign an NDA. The suggestion is that Morris can use the NDA card to not answer any question he doesn’t want to.

3 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I'm 99.9% certain as David said that what happens in the meeting tomorrow will be published as soon as possible.

Why do people on twitter keep assuming that everyone going tomorrow has to sign an NDA?Screenshot_20210803_222412.thumb.jpg.3bf12719c50b966fae2448f58c2c473d.jpg

No need for NDAs. The club will assume that all info provided will be in the public domain shortly after the meeting 

2 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Think GOC will say all debts are Mels not the clubs 

Think GoC will say money is in fact owed TO the club not by it. But only because it no longer owns the stadium. Oh and that unfortunately the club has guaranteed the MSD debt raised by the stadium owning company. 

33 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

How is he going to know? We haven’t filed any accounts for the last 3 years. I think Ram1966 might be justified in his comments when the 2021/22 figures are finally released.

We will not realistically see the 21/22 accounts until March 23. Your point is valid we should see up to and including 19/20 accounts filed by the 18 Aug.  The true extent of the damage done may not be revealed until the 21/22 accounts (Due /Apr 23), they will hopefully show that a takeover as gone through by then, fingers crossed its a sale and not an acquisition via administration...  When the last 3 years accounts have been posted at companies house I will be happy to stick my head above the parapet if I'm wrong.

Here is my prediction:

• We will be within FFP - No points deduction.
  • Our losses and debt will be north of £50M - without ownership of the ground as a tangible asset, which is concerning!

Only a few weeks to go till the accounts are published and I sincerely hope I am wrong on the second point, I'll be happy to take the flack if I am..........

Edited by RAM1966