The latest from the club via Chris Coles

Heisenberg

10 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

Is it to much to ask fans to pull together a bit more at the moment the club needs us most? Some comments at the moment are pretty awful tbh. 

You've probably been on this forum long enough to realise there's no chance of that happening - they just can't help themselves.

7 hours ago, rammieib said:

It's a reputable source giving us something in the media which he's happy to publish. Yes - this just builds a little bit of confidence.

It’s extremely positive because it all makes good sense and it’s exactly what we would want the club to be doing. Only slight downer is inability to agree accounts with EFl. BUT given what Coles has revealed we need Rooney to be saying - it’s being sorted (instead of, we’re a joke) 

37 minutes ago, Big Bad Bob said:

I don't know who will be on the invite list / agree to participate. But whoever is selected to go, rather than some of the more negative members, perhaps some of the more balanced and pragmatic members? 

Wash your mouth out 

This sounds more positive and it's good the club are now in a position to be communicating. I do think there needs to be an honest, respectful but forensic dialogue so we can all understand just what is going on, how we got here and what precisely is the strategy moving forward. 

1 hour ago, Big Bad Bob said:

I don't know who will be on the invite list / agree to participate. But whoever is selected to go, rather than some of the more negative members, perhaps some of the more balanced and pragmatic members? 

Unfortunately I am unavailable that night Bob, but hopefully you get your wish.