Deeply worried for under23s

B4ev6is

Hey guys me and my dad went to alfton town friendly it was nice to vist Derby under 23s I felt two really players tried hard a Lad called Cj cashin i think and festy eboiele but apart from that I am deeply worrying indeed.

I met another forum member very very nice man and we had nice conversation at the end.

42 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

3-0 to alfton town and could have been 5 or 6 to them quite easily.

Try not to worry too much B4, have a look at @Ghost of Clough's post on our academy thread - we played a very inexperienced team and ended with some very young boys (some of them are half of your age and even younger!) against players who are much more physically developed, and much more experienced, players who would not think twice about kicking our players up the bottom and sending them flying through the air or trying to intimidate our players to gain an advantage.

Try to remember last season and that a lot of our kids should not be judged negatively because they struggled against Chorley  -  they should be be judged positively because how well they played against the youth teams of Manchester United, Manchester City and other big clubs last season.

It doesn't matter which league our first teams play in, men Vs boys will always be a mismatch and the men will usually win.

You're a big fan of Sibley and Knight and think they are worth at least £10m each, but even if they had played earlier today it is likely that  they would still have been on the losing side.

Some of the young players you have watched today could be players you value at £10m in 2 years.

Nobody needs to tell you to keep the faith in our lads B4, but please don't concentrate on today's game, our academy will face far more suitable opposition in the next year and I'm certain you'll see us win a lot of games.

Edited by Coconut

1 minute ago, Coconut said:

Try not to worry too much B4, have a look at @Ghost of Clough's post on our academy thread - we played a very inexperienced team and ended with some very young boys (some of them are half of your age and even younger!) against players who are much more physically developed, and much more experienced, players who would not think twice about kicking our players up the bottom and sending them flying through the air or trying to intimidate our players to gain an advantage.

Try to remember last season and that a lot of our kids should not be judged negatively because they struggled against Chorley  -  they should be be judged positively because how well they played against the youth teams of Manchester United, Manchester City and other big clubs last season.

It doesn't matter which league our first teams play in, men Vs boys will always be a mismatch and the men will usually win.

You're a big fan of Sibley and Knight and think they are worth at least £10m each, but even if they had played earlier today it is likely that  they would still have been on the losing side.

Some of the young players you have watched today could be players you value at £10m in 2 years.

Nobody needs to tell you to keep the faith in our lads B4, but please don't concentrate on today's game, our academy will face far more suitable opposition in the next year and you'll see us win a lot of games.

Not just the performance that concerns me the fight do not seem to be there but they struggled to string to passed togather. I always take age into consideration but still something wrong big time.

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I met another forum member very very nice man and we had nice conversation at the end.

Definitely couldn't have been me. When I'm not pulling the wings off flies I'm sticking pins into my effergies of Mel Morris and Rooney. Allegedly.

6 hours ago, Coconut said:

Nobody needs to tell you to keep the faith in our lads B4, but please don't concentrate on today's game, our academy will face far more suitable opposition in the next year and I'm certain you'll see us win a lot of games.

Kicking our lads up the bottom.  Where was the ref?