v Salford City - Pre Season Friendly

Day

Looking forward to this, I'll be driving up and have been looking on Google maps for somewhere to park and could not find anywhere. 

I emailed the club and they replied within 5 minutes to say "I would recommend the Singleton Road area, to the east of the ground, particularly if you can arrive early."

Although I might be doing myself out of a parking space, thought I'd try and be helpful!

On 20/07/2021 at 15:56, old ilkestonian said:

Me too, I'm always pleased to tick off a new ground and this will be the 84th of the current 92 that I've seen us play at so I'm very happy to have a ticket. 

This will be my 39th. I'm catching you @Jimbo Ram.

Wish we'd got relegated now. Don't think I can face going to Reading again this season.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

This will be my 39th. I'm catching you @Jimbo Ram.

Wish we'd got relegated now. Don't think I can face going to Reading again this season.

Saw the Rams at Elm Park the season we were Second Division Champions in the late 80's, somehow lost 2-0 when we should have won by 5, think Gregory missed a pen too which summed up the game...the one where the parachute chappie had a slight accident when trying to land before the game lol....been to the awful new ground but not to see the Rams....

On 20/07/2021 at 07:05, Sweetness34 said:

Looking forward to this, I'll be driving up and have been looking on Google maps for somewhere to park and could not find anywhere. 

I emailed the club and they replied within 5 minutes to say "I would recommend the Singleton Road area, to the east of the ground, particularly if you can arrive early."

Although I might be doing myself out of a parking space, thought I'd try and be helpful!

Having worked in Salford, the safest and best place to park there is Derby

3 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Saw the Rams at Elm Park the season we were Second Division Champions in the late 80's, somehow lost 2-0 when we should have won by 5, think Gregory missed a pen too which summed up the game...the one where the parachute chappie had a slight accident when trying to land before the game lol....been to the awful new ground but not to see the Rams....

Yeh. I was at that game. Blisterin hot day in that away end.