v Salford City - Pre Season Friendly

Day

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I understand Sibley is currently our player but the talk is Morrison is set to be offered a contract so in that case why should Sibley start ahead of him? Morrison needs the minutes due to lack of playing time and what has Sibley actually done in the past year to say he deserves to start? Yes I know its preseason but to say he should be starting is daft. He came on vs United and was his usual self in terms of lack of discipline. He has ability no doubt but if Morrison & Sibley are both our players come the start of the season id rather see Morrison start

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

point a) Sibley has hardly played lots either…

point b) off of one per season game?! Give over. Sibley gets screwed over by being played out of position half the time. 

6 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I understand Sibley is currently our player but the talk is Morrison is set to be offered a contract so in that case why should Sibley start ahead of him? Morrison needs the minutes due to lack of playing time and what has Sibley actually done in the past year to say he deserves to start? Yes I know its preseason but to say he should be starting is daft. He came on vs United and was his usual self in terms of lack of discipline. He has ability no doubt but if Morrison & Sibley are both our players come the start of the season id rather see Morrison start

You could also say, what has Morrison done in the last 3 or 4 years that warrants preference over one of our promising youngsters?

4 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

point a) Sibley has hardly played lots either…

point b) off of one per season game?! Give over. Sibley gets screwed over by being played out of position half the time. 

Took the words out of my mouth if sibley was played in a number 10 and given freedom over a season he’d get double figures for goals if he got a regular starting place 

27 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Sibley isn’t that type of player mate. .

Bird is more give and go and creative tackling midfielder.  Sibley is run at opponents and goal scorer type player. 

You mean Bird is a give it backwards and go player?

Just now, Barney1991 said:

Pretty good Carroll and Morrison are the main ones Carroll just nearly scored a belter. Morrison is playing for a contract and looks settled hopefully he can stay focused he looks a player if his mind is on it 

Well as I’m typing that we concede