v Salford City - Pre Season Friendly

David

9 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

No one answered this yet. 

Probably a case of nobody knowing, I would guess they will be on the insurance so if they get seriously injured would be compensated and covered for rehab.

Possibly accommodation costs covered whilst on trial? Wouldn’t be a lot of information out there on this as each club would have different policy’s 

Obviously I'm going.  My youngest (now 25) and an absolute Manure fanatic (he does look a bit like the postman, to be fair), will be there with me.

On the terraces, almost anonymous in my 32Red blue away shirt with "Bryson 4" on the back.

Let's face it, who else would have?

If you decide to talk to a stranger, please let me know your moniker so I can put faces to names  :-)

5 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Good........I was a bit worried he'd be coming with the Salford Lads......in a Club.....or in a doorway.

I've not clicked on that video, but I'm guessing it will be some sort of musical entertainment (As opposed to an interview, or perhaps a documentary of some sort?).  Perhaps something from the hit parade in days gone by?  A bit like the wireless, but with motion pictures?  

Am I right?

Edited by Mucker1884